First time grow

Joeyman420

I've got them in 6 L pots with potting mix. Watering them every 2nd day with 100-200 ml's of water. Got them in natural sun light for 12 hours, then under a CLF for another 6, then 6 hours in darkness. Getting my PH tester and PH up & down tomorrow. After about 4 more weeks I'll change them to a flowering cycle (12/12). Should I be looking at adding nutrients yet or should i just see how i go with a good PH balance? I am a noob when it comes to this so any tips and info is much appreciated

Cheers Guys

JoJo
:)

I've got them in 6 L pots with potting mix. Watering them every 2nd day with 100-200 ml's of water. Got them in natural sun light for 12 hours, then under a CLF for another 6, then 6 hours in darkness. Getting my PH tester and PH up & down tomorrow. After about 4 more weeks I'll change them to a flowering cycle (12/12). Should I be looking at adding nutrients yet or should i just see how i go with a good PH balance? I am a noob when it comes to this so any tips and info is much appreciated

Cheers Guys

JoJo
:)

Pics pics pics

Does the soil have nutes in it? Also be sure ta don't get critters from outside

Yeah if your soil doesn't have anything added to it, you will need to get something to feed your plants with, and if it does have a little look at what its got in it and how long the added feed works for, might help you abit.

How are they looking? Any discolored leaves / tips etc?

Some strains can take a lot of nutrients and be fine, other's don't like too much.

I feed my plants with nutrients every second watering - at about half /two thirds dilution to what ever the instructions say and see how they like it - or not, and judge it from there.

Goodluck

Back
Top Bottom