Critique my setup please - 2x4 tent LED Dutch Bucket - First indoor grow

OldSchool1965

HYDRO GROW

Strain - TBD autos
# of Plants - 3 autos in rotation / perpetual
Grow Type - Hydro 2x4 Tent
Setup - Dutch Buckets
Light - OPTIC LED OPTIC 2 COB LED GROW LIGHT 400 (actual 205W). Two of these lights
Nutrients - GH Maxi or Masterblend 4-18-38 +
Medium - Perlite / Vermiculite 80/20, maybe 90/10
Room Temperature -78 to 82
Solution Temperature -65 to 72 water 3xday ish on timer
Room Square Footage - 8sqft footprint
Ventilation - 4" in-line fan

Greetings grow masters -
Thanks in advance for your input.

Looking at this setup for an indoor grow. The plan is to grow autos in rotation starting each about 4 weeks apart for a continuous harvest. The center bucket will be for seedlings and will be moved to the outer location as the older plant is harvested. Then a new seedling will take its place...rotating / continious harvest. Buckets will sit on a platform and drain directly into the res to save space. I have a backround in saltwater reef tanks and outdoor vegatable growing with dutch buckets, so feel comfortable maintaining water quality and all that goes with this system.

Two of the OPTIC LED OPTIC 2 COB LED GROW LIGHT 400 (actual 205W). Seems a quality fixture and provides the 50ish wts/sqft recomended. I have no intrest in HID or similar fixture. My days with reef tanks and proporgating corals with LED convinced me of the LED benifits.

Pretty sure I got most bases covered. This site has been a wealth of information. Just looking for a little confirmation before I pull the trigger on this new venture.

Again, thanks in advance for the input from those who have been there / done that.

Looks good, i had a small tent set up similar size, works well for 2-3 plants, my only issue with my small tent was the height was a little too low for my liking - the more head room the better :)

If your tents the size of the guy in the picture 2m roughly? then great, it gives you plenty room for lights and taller plants if you want/ or accidentally get one getting too big etc

Looks almost like my setup lol.
IMG_234723.JPG

Looks almost like my setup lol.
IMG_234723.JPG

Hey I don't mean to thread-jack but Why Doe can I ask how you like the Viparspectra's? I'm stuck between the Mars Reflector 144 or the Viparspectra 600W. My only concern with the Viparspectra is it is lacking in the red department.

Have you flowered using just Vipars'? How was it?

Back
Top Bottom