How to grow taller cannabis - Mine are really bushy but aren't growing up much

Alen206

420-magazine-mobile1036186746.jpg

Yeah you'll be good if you back off some distance if the light is too intense they stay short and bushy so they don't have to get up into the heat of the light so if you back it off they should start to move

OK I did they are at list 3 or 4 feet away all of them have a lot of branches and all but not going any taller

420-magazine-mobile318391578.jpg

Oh no I tight top leaves up so side branches can get light I let them down so they look like they are up they just need to come back

I grew with pink cob led lights for a few years and had the same problem, super tight node spacing and small buds but super resinous and two week faster on harvest times(my light had ir and uv)
I have another 1000 watt reflector light with ballast I will turn it on also soon

Theres nothing wrong with short and busy... What strain is it? Some strains are very short... Raising your light up is only hurting them, more light the better, which means the closer the better. Stop worrying about how tall they are and worry about things that actually matter like, ph, ppm, nutes, environment. ect
My plants have a lot of branches and when i say bushy its a lot worse then I can explain it lol lemon strawberry blueberry pine, but they are like less then foot and one is about foot tall and they been growing for like months or two pH is in between 5,5 and 6.5 I have ventilation and foxfarm nute

Back
Top Bottom