Help!

RadicalSmoka3

Orange crush strain here in its 3 week of flower, now I had a problem with nats and broad mites so I started using Neem oil to spray the plants down but after a week or so I noticed one of my 4 plants started lookin burn at the tips and moves up daily. I use 6.0 ph water with fox farm nutes and just recently Nector of the Gods Medussa' s Magic in my feeding ever 3 to 4 days, if anybody body could tell me any kind of answers that works for me
420-magazine-mobile434193415.jpg
420-magazine-mobile262729307.jpg
420-magazine-mobile83391197.jpg

Take a picture in the natural light, cant see a thing with them leds on.

From what i can see, it looks like you have a case of nitrogen toxicity.

What nutes, medium, lights, schedules and feed schedules are you running?

Yes it looks like you have nitrogen toxicity, still need to no what your growing in, lights ect, also are you using calmag?
Oh yea my bad lol im using M3 mix (top dollar brand here in Michigan) and fox farm ocean forest , lights I have a 45w 300w and 1200 watt which is what my big girls are usin at the moment and yes I'm using calmag plus

Your best of geting a syringe and getting it perfect, always go 3/4 strength with nutes as there to strong for some plants!

If i were you i would flush that plant for a good week, 3 days just plain water then 4 days 1/4 strength nutes, after the 7 days slowly increase to 3/4 strength over a further 7 days.

Your best of geting a syringe and getting it perfect, always go 3/4 strength with nutes as there to strong for some plants!

If i were you i would flush that plant for a good week, 3 days just plain water then 4 days 1/4 strength nutes, after the 7 days slowly increase to 3/4 strength over a further 7 days.
Oh mane your awesome! Now do I flush immediately or wait till next feeding cuz I watered them yesterday and do I use ph water or regular tap?

Back
Top Bottom