New Grower Growing White Widow Auto Fem - Need Guidance

Lebeastmode

This is the chemicals i will be using

And thats my set up but ima have a smaller 1 gal bucket. The main plant is in the red bucket its a 3.5 Gallon
I DON'T KNOW A CORRECT FEEDING SCHEDULE i have a timer for the led its a 300watt galaxyhydro from Amazon Any help is appreciated. Will keep posted!

Re: New Grower Growing White Widow Auto Fem *Need Guidance*

Can't see yer pics , upload here for us, much easier to see

That said, best with autos to go from seed to final bucket, 3gal it 5gal
Once the tap root bottoms out it will start to flower

22014652_1190420327724092_708046744_n.jpg
22014652_1190420327724092_708046744_n.jpg

It did but the other chemicals I'm not sure when to start stop ect.

Shows on that to start feeding it in the first week! I've never heard of people doing it like that I though you started on 2nd or 3rd week.

Shows on that to start feeding it in the first week! I've never heard of people doing it like that I though you started on 2nd or 3rd week.
Depends what ur growing in. I'm doing coco so I started right away. In soil it's different. When they say week one that means after the first w or 3 sets of "true" leaves show up.

I recommend you visit pennywise's journals. Him and many on his journal grow dwc. I have no knowledge at all about that method. Search his name then ask questions on his journal. Or there's also a thread called ask any question or something like that where u can ask and lots of ppl reply there too. Sorry I can't be of any more help to u LBM

This is the chemicals i will be using

And thats my set up but ima have a smaller 1 gal bucket. The main plant is in the red bucket its a 3.5 Gallon
I DON'T KNOW A CORRECT FEEDING SCHEDULE i have a timer for the led its a 300watt galaxyhydro from Amazon Any help is appreciated. Will keep posted!

Hey bud here is a rough idea where your ppm
S should be at hope it h joe ya out

420-magazine-mobile982408237.jpg
420-magazine-mobile969522751.jpg

Hi Lebeast, I've not used anything you have here so I can't really say what and what not to do, however I am currently growing fem auto White Widow myself in coco so if you'd like to head over to my journal and have a look around your more than welcome. I'm no expert yet but you might find something over there that will be useful who knows. Best of luck buddy you've come to the best place to learn and you'll start to pick up on things pretty fast on here, lots of great people on here willing to help. ..

Back
Top Bottom