Taking clones

You can take clones at any point in time in the process I have accidentally broke branches off that had big buds on them and ended up putting them in water Hydro little systems and they will grow roots as they sit there and flower the whole plants instinct is for it to try to survive it's going to do everything it can do to live all you have to do and Supply it with what it needs whether it's in veg preflower or fully into flower I've even seen some people forget to take their clones all together and then cut the plant at the base and let it start to grow out again so they can take clones

There is a couple different ways to do this if you are cheap then you do not have to buy a dome you can build one out of just about anything if you don't mind spending the money your best best to buy a dome get rapid root pellets soak them in water and then dip your clone into the rooting hormone putting it in the rapid route block and it should read itself the plant wants to survive even after you cut it it just does not have any routes to feed so it needs to be able to eat through its leaves foolish feeding can help this everybody likes to laugh at my little cloning domes but I make mine out of a 2 liter pop bottle just because it fits just about perfect for each clone seems to hold perfect humidity and temperature while allowing it to breathe at the same time if you need me to explain any of this and further death let me know I am doing a quick run-through I have a lot of questions to answer
420-magazine-mobile1710989398.jpg
420-magazine-mobile349149354.jpg

Back
Top Bottom