Is this deficiency? Help

Have been growing a single haze plant (came from a potent silver haze bud I think?) but haven't had it under a light yet as it hasn't been delivered so it's been getting as much light as possible in my window, which is not ideal, I will have a light soon enough, anyways the bottom leaves are starting to discolour at the edges, not 100% sure what it is? Soil is 6.8 pH, have watered it recently with 6.0 pH'd water to level it out, have not been feeding it any nutes yet just water for now, any info would be great!! I'm in uk so weather is crap so that doesn't help for the whole window thing, and daylight at the moment lasts around 12-13 hours a day Help plz guys, 1st Time grower, only know basics really :(

Pics of plant here guys
Tj2017 Gallery - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery
IMG_267417.JPG
IMG_267417.JPG

Thanks man, I'll just try and keep bobbing along as ya do! Getting a 40w CFL cool daylight bulb hopefully like tues/weds to hang over it!

Thanks man, think I'll leave the light on it 24hrs when i finally get it, have been watering about every 4-5 days just around the stem and below the leaves,i mist it a little from time to time also.

I'm kinda surprised she hasnt stretched at all yet. For a window plant she looks pretty good! So what's the soil shes in? Just like the guys said, it may not be the amount of water you're giving her, it might be your soils ability to drain. No drainage = stagnant water and yellowing leaves. If your soil has any NPK in it, that may be the cause of the yellowing too, so the more you water the worse it gets.

It's cheap soil from asda (wallmart) as it was all I could get but seems to be working, i don't water it enough for it to drain out of the bottom as i just water around the plant itself, the pot has drainage holes but nothing seems to come out, plus I don't want over water her, once I get the c.f.l on her I'll put more water in as I guess the light will dry the water quicker, she did stretch as a little seedling but I repotted and buried most of the stem so it could grow roots, she is starting to stretch again now though where the new leaves are growing

It's cheap soil from asda (wallmart) as it was all I could get but seems to be working, i don't water it enough for it to drain out of the bottom as i just water around the plant itself, the pot has drainage holes but nothing seems to come out, plus I don't want over water her, once I get the c.f.l on her I'll put more water in as I guess the light will dry the water quicker, she did stretch as a little seedling but I repotted and buried most of the stem so it could grow roots, she is starting to stretch again now though where the new leaves are growing
If I may make a suggestion TJ. ALWAYS water to runoff. Always. In a big container this may mean 1 watering a week to start but your roots are likely growing down into dry soil....

There's some stretch but things should do better when your light comes. Best of luck!

Doesnt anyone else think they look abit burned? With knowing its asda soil, it could be abit 'hot' for seedlings, as in too many nutes in it. Have u been throwing lots of water threw it? I know everyones saying overwater but only you know, has the soil been drying out between a water? Im u.k too dude, the struggle is real haha,
Peace✌

If the soil was hot and he was over-watering then that's the problem, it's either over-watering or fertilizer.

I agree mate, given the situation they are looking ok they will love the light when it comes.
Have a look at plant magic range, made in u.k so goes well with our water. I use the oldtimer range with no issuses

Thanks guys, been watering them every 4-5 days, it may be the soil, soil has been mostly dry when I water again, when I get my light I may water them more, I bought maxicorp seaweed extract but haven't used any yet was waiting till she got bigger really

Mate i think its just your soil and its nute burn by the sound of it, doesnt sound like overwatering.
Remember the term overwatering is widely used as a way of sayin there aint enough oxygen at ya roots, so it aint got to be to much water for it to be overwatered if that makes sense? Lol sorry dude im so high right now, literally digging into a family sized cocholate pudding right now haha.
But ye dont sound like too much water now uv said, unless the soil is so compact round the roots cant get no air and if it defo been drying out inbetween i think your golden
I think its just the soil no good for your seedlings, its too hot and burned them, basicaly when u water them even though its just pure water its like your giving them full strengh nutes from seedling. A grown plant problery wouldnt burn its just cause they are young i think mate.

Back
Top Bottom