Overwatering nute burn & stunted? Experienced growers please help save these plants!

tacobean

White Widow Pyramid seeds Auto (in slow release)

Barneys Farm Pineapple Express Auto

Northern Lights Blue Auto

White Widow Pyramid seeds Auto (seedling mix)

1.2x1.2x2.0 GroCell

6" Exhaust, 4" intake (with vents also open)
6" - 430m3 43watts 270cfm
4" - 130m3 12w 77cfm

x1 - 130w Dual Spectrum 6400k/2700k Growlush
x2 - 130w 5500k Photography CFL
x1 - 130w 2700k Photography CFL
x1 - 38w (150w) Chinese UFO LED full spectrum

I have stopped watering 5 days ago,
I have not given any nutrients other than overwatering the slow release
I have left them out in the sun to dry out faster 1-2 days

Soil used for the three sick plants, note that 2 are in fabric pots (3gal) and 1 is in a 10L plastic pot with good drainage

top layered with 4 inches of seeds and cutting soil to allow seedlings to grow without nutrient burn from scotts soil

And the one auto in the orange 1gal pot is in entirely seedling and cutting mix, this one is doing great, perfect health and colour. This leads me to the fact that the others outgrew the seedling mix quickly and from watering too often/overwatering I have created an environment that has caused drowning, slow growth and nute burn.

Now a few questions:

WW auto in 9l pot w/ Organic soil - 3 weeks old, does this look healthy despite the nute burn on lower leaves? What's this purple on the new growth, is it too cold in the tent or is there lockouts due to overabundance of nutrients?

Barneys Farm Auto in the smart pot w/ Organic soil - Second set never came in after the over watering, has just began to push out more growth but is also stained with the purpling, thats what i'll call it. It's supposed to be a small plant anyway, will it have a growth spurt now or have I taught it to stay slow and small with the abuse? 2.5 weeks old

Northern Blue - She came out disfigured, cotyldon stuck to her first true leaves, one cotyldon not functioning and now we see tip burn on the first true leaves with fresh third sets coming to life. Can she explode or is she stunted? she is 2.5 weeks old

What about that seedling in the seedling only mix 1gal orange pot, does that look as healthy as I am assuming, it's also kind of ceased growing but caught the others, this is the youngest plant at just under 2 weeks old from germ.

Do I pull out the first 3 and start over in non-nutrient mix or can they get big enough to eat the nutrients and grow healthy into a full plant?

If anyone has similar experience and success or failure stories with nute burned, cfl grown slow release soils PLEASE make your mark here and turn me into a master.

Thanks so much for any replies. :thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks:

P.S Don't tell me about HID lamps this is a planned cfl grow :thumb:

Re: Overwatering, nute burn & stunted? experienced growers please help save these pla

Please refer to the photo gallery to view the seedlings as I am having trouble uploading images.

If anyone could assist me with image uploads to this post directly that would be great!

Re: Overwatering nute burn & stunted? Experienced growers please help save these plan

Wouldn't it be better to share your answers so others can learn from your mistakes? Imagine if everyone deleted their threads after receiving the answers they need. There wouldn't be a community like this then

Back
Top Bottom