Pink & purple & yellowing leaves

Og kush 1911

420-magazine-mobile2028680574.jpg
I'm not sure what this is and if I should be worried but my plant seems to be growing fine just discolored

First off, it's WAY too big for that cup you have it in. Your tap root is circling the bottom and stunting growth. Time to up-pot!
I'll guess that the chlorosis is from a nutrient deficit. When you re-pot, give it rich soil, and invest in some cannabis-grade fertilizer and start giving it to the plant at 1/4 strength or so.

The plant looks like it's really trying, but it needs more from you!

First off, it's WAY too big for that cup you have it in. Your tap root is circling the bottom and stunting growth. Time to up-pot!
I'll guess that the chlorosis is from a nutrient deficit. When you re-pot, give it rich soil, and invest in some cannabis-grade fertilizer and start giving it to the plant at 1/4 strength or so.

The plant looks like it's really trying, but it needs more from you!

I second this. That baby needs a good fresh soil and a big pot. Should be fine after some time and love.:Namaste:

I'm using one 100 watt equivalent cfl

OK, that has gotten you off to a good start, but you need to add more now until you have about 20 times that much. Cannabis will grow with just a little light, but to get a good yield of quality bud, you need a LOT of light. You need to upgrade your lights immediately or you will stunt your plants.

Here's a 16" tall dwarf that had 10 lights on it and did well.
2017-05-24_Day_65_1130_001.JPG

420-magazine-mobile1339662265.jpg
I will add 2 more 100 watt cfls tonight thanks for all your advice people like you make it very easy for new growers when there stuck scratching their heads

I see you already got it diagnosed and fixed have a few rootbound plants myself but no place to put them so just hoping they'll survive in the closet until a real space gets available

420-magazine-mobile734518778.jpg
I found another light fixture in my garage I plan on
420-magazine-mobile1106447136.jpg
buying 3of these at my local hardware store they are cheaper there 2.20

I'm gunna put the splitter on my light then add the 2 100 watt cfls for each plant and then try and figure out a way to implement the new fixture I found with my other little cfls

Hey there. I just wanted to offer my 2 cents if you don't mind. :). They look much better in their new pots. I agree with the others I would urge you to get as many of the cfls going as possible regardless of their temperature output (2700k 5000k 6500k etc.) Also I highly suggest a thermometer and humidity gauge. Very cheap online and can really be of benefit to help diagnose problems :).

Lastly try to think of your lights in actual wattage as opposed to "equivalent wattage". So it sounds like you have some 40 watt and 20 watt cfls. Not actually 100 watt bulbs. It is important because cfls can yield about 0.25 grams per actual watt on average. So with 3 40 watt cfls you can expect 20 grams all said and done, and that is considered a good yield. The bulb splitters are a great start and save you money so I would reccomend a few of them and all he bulbs you can squeeze into your space. If you can get 5 of the 40 watt and 5 20 watts that puts you at 300 watts and distributes the light more evenly compared to if you only had 1 300 watt bulb.

Just some info on cfls for you. Wishing you and your plants the best,

Dabber

Back
Top Bottom