Sour Diesel LST - Forum opinions on my LST baby

Ysolt420

Hey guys. I wanted to hear from you guys about my baby , 39 days from seed. what do you think? does it look healty or do you guys have any opinions to make it more efficient?

Sour Diesel feminised from 420

september 3 sprout

topped two times

~210 w cfl - 18/6 schedule

bio bizz light mix - biobizz grow and bloom

carbon filter with S&P mini ultra silent fan

lol at last photo, reverse leaf :laughtwo:

That's a good looking CFL setup. You will need more light as your plant gets bigger if you want a good yield, but that will get you started.

If you put some aluminum foil reflectors on those lights, you can double the amount of light going to the plant.

That's a good looking CFL setup. You will need more light as your plant gets bigger if you want a good yield, but that will get you started.

If you put some aluminum foil reflectors on those lights, you can double the amount of light going to the plant.

I plan to add lights as it gets bigger. I always think of some kind of reflector but I can't find a way to make it. I mean how can I use reflector with this light system and how to do it in a practical way in order not to make it hard for daily adjustments.
Thanks!

cool i like the under plant pic, i dont see a fan for wind other than small computer fan. is that your final pot or u potting up before flower? regards

that pc fan is actually pretty powerful for that size of a plant and it's for inline and at the same time for the wind plant needs. but I need to add more as my baby gets bigger I think. and yes that's my final size pot because I don't have plenty room as you can see, and if I would use some bigger like 20-25 litres, it would be hard to take it outside of the grow space. It's 14-16 litres, do you think is not enough?
Thanks!

And another question,
When do you think I should begin flowering? I want it to be as efficient as cfl light system can handle, of course with more light added in the upcoming weeks.

And another question,
When do you think I should begin flowering? I want it to be as efficient as cfl light system can handle, of course with more light added in the upcoming weeks.

One comment: the longer it's in veg the bigger it gets so the more light you need. If you want to keep your very limited light setup, you would do well to flower earlier.

I plan to add lights as it gets bigger. I always think of some kind of reflector but I can't find a way to make it. I mean how can I use reflector with this light system and how to do it in a practical way in order not to make it hard for daily adjustments.
Thanks!

A reflector doesn't have to be pretty or complicated (e.g. a perfect parabola) to be effective. You could just add a circle of foil about the size of a plate just above those four bulbs so the light that is going up now will be reflected down.

Heyive got sour diesel growing too...
420-magazine-mobile951189808.jpg

Thanks!

This is what I did with a four bulb bathroom vanity fixture, a car windshield reflector, two coat hangers and some foil tape.

IMG_211631.JPG
IMG_211434.JPG
IMG_211532.JPG

it looks great dude. but what about heat with this type of reflectors? wouldn't they stack on top of the plants?

This is what I did with a four bulb bathroom vanity fixture, a car windshield reflector, two coat hangers and some foil tape.

IMG_211631.JPG
IMG_211434.JPG
IMG_211532.JPG
awesome truly awesome. Great d.i.y fixture. If society ever collapses and the power goes down. It's good to know you can rely upon an inspired stoner to pull it together. +reps to you sir.

Hi earthlings! This is an update. of course update for questions :cheesygrinsmiley:

Today is 40th day since her sprout.

I have watered it with 7.5 ph prepared water added 1.2 ml biobizz grow and 0.3 ml biobizz bloom in ~ 2.5 litres bottle two days ago. And I just continued lsting slightly.

3 x 23w light added. total of ~ 291 w cfl. 4 of them - 129w - 2700k.

As you can see there is my grow area. So, what do you think about my girl? Is it stunted or going good? when do I switch to flower, what do you guys think let me know.

Last question; I have 8 tops total, 2 of them has kind of little tip yellowing - only growth tips - photos are below. What is wrong? I know it is not a big deal but I want to know. Thanks!

Happy Grows!

And do not forget to check my Try Hard reflectors :biglaugh:

I like your foil reflectors. You should do the rest of the bulbs--catch and reflect those lumens before they get away.
I would recommend flipping to flower sooner rather than later if you want to just use the bulbs you have since they will be great with a small plant but are not enough for a big one.

Your plant looks really healthy to me. :thumb:

thanks @Scientific. I'd use some more bulb but no room for it. It would be too far away from the plant so useless I guess. And I'll flip to flower in 24 hour, sooner rather than later :)

Back
Top Bottom