Hot pot help

cbgb

hey 420 peeps ,

cfl grow !
strain : la kush x purple punch fem
how do i make a comeback from "hot pot / hot soil" ,the 3 seedlings are only a couple weeks old the ambient temp of the small grow area is about 75 degrees f ... if anyone has some ideas i would appreciate it ... .. got a little two eager this time and added another cfl bulb too soon........... i have many very successful grows using cfl under my belt...what i have done so far today , removed 1 cfl bulb from each seedling , placed seedling 4'' from the light (cfl) opposed to 2" and turned the fan on high (keeping the air moving and cooling)
can these get back on track or is it a real problem? thanks thanks thanks :thanks::Namaste:

Might help folks help you if you could get some pics. How close are/were the bulbs to the plant? Maybe someone that has used CFL will chime in, but far as I know it is tough to get a CFL too close and/or it be "too hot/too much light" for a plant (even a seedling). Also is that 150W actual wattage bulb or the "equivalent/equal" to stuff they put on a package, as that is totally different than actual wattage.

its hard to burn with cfls, to my knowledge, just raise them when plant need some recovery to help them giving less light energy. For example, when you top it you may raise light for a few inches

@falkan, it was my mistake ..... i had too much light on each seedling causing the "small pots i have them in to become hot " the soil was hot ..etc.. got a few good pointers from a friend on here. i hope i can save em' thanks falkan

Back
Top Bottom