First time for everything

Cowbell

Hi!

We tried to grow purple kush this summer. It was outside so it's not as "big" as what we see in pictures but it's not a problem.

What is our problem and I am wondering what or if we did something wrong, is the fact that inside the buds, it's filled with seeds... not really enjoyable if you know what I mean.

Can someone help me?

Hi!

We tried to grow purple kush this summer. It was outside so it's not as "big" as what we see in pictures but it's not a problem.

What is our problem and I am wondering what or if we did something wrong, is the fact that inside the buds, it's filled with seeds... not really enjoyable if you know what I mean.

Can someone help me?
Must have had a male that pollinated the girls

if its just one plant chances are male pollen was airborne, was it regular seed or female? regards

I don't think we checked when we bought the seeds if it was male or female.

Can I buy male seeds and get buds anyway? I am really, really a newbie so, sorry if I ask weird questions.

And since I am on a roll with questions... my plant was just a long stem with bdus filled with seeds whereas when I look at the pictures of purple kush and it's like a bush. What do I have to do?

Lots and lots of info on this site
If yer wanting to learn to grow start reading some threads on how to grow, see what fits your budget and style then start getting your area together

Good luck

No male will not give you buds like the female, check your next purchase look for feminized seeds little bit more expensive but takes away the guess work. Have you got any space to use for indoor growing where you control the environment. bushy plants can be achieved by topping a plant whenever you want which makes the lower growth grow vigorously in response, if heights an issue in you're set up indoors you would then tie down the branches before changing the light cycle to flower.How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know regards

Back
Top Bottom