How Am I Doing? Possible Issue? Please Help - Give Me Feedback!

Trill Stoner

420 Member
Hey! So, ive been growing ONE gorilla glue plant INDOORS in a 7Gal pot of SOIL. 3.5x3.5x7' Lighthouse Hydro Grow Tent. 300w Dual Band LED LAMP(advanced platinum) both veg & bloom on, like the lamp instructions suggest for flower. VENTILATION is a tad bit superior for the area inside my grow tent, though the neg. pressure is good. CO2 bags, 1.5 of them hanging in grow tent parallel to the middle of the canopy. Small Fan Underneath plant in corner of tent to aid in internal air movement/to help pull some CO2 under/through the fullness of the plant. 2 layers of trellis netting. TEMP range is 70-82°F : Humidity range is 25-50%.

If any other set up info is needed/would like to be known. Let me know and if I am able to get such info, I shall post it promptly.

Alright, so, my plant is in its 5th week of flower, week 5 began sunday. Total age is going to be 5 months on the 26th of Oct.... Recently, approx 3 days ago, I started to notice some of my leaves had begun to change in color; thinking its just due to my plant being in flower(from what I've read, led lamps help bring out the colors of ones herbals), along with a couple leaves near the bottom actually yellowing, I didnt think anything of it. Though, now, I'm becoming worried. It appears healthy except for the fact that some of the leaves in the canopy area are turning lighter green with some reddish/potential purple coloration. I feed my plants 4-4.5ml of BushDoctor Bembé Sweet & Dandy (bottle recommends 15ml for soil, though I've read to ALWAYS give less than what the bottle recommends) every other watering. I water somewhat slowly until I notice a small amount of runoff from my smart pot. PH treated water is ALWAYS 6.4-6.6, most of the time its 6.5.

How am I doing/how does my plant look like its fairing? Will be posting pictures shortly. MIND YOU, I will try to get the quality as good as possible, though my lamp makes it difficult. I hope they provide some amount of a visual representation of my grow.

Thank you to all those who choose to help me with this inquiry!

Hey! So, ive been growing ONE gorilla glue plant INDOORS in a 7Gal pot of SOIL. 3.5x3.5x7' Lighthouse Hydro Grow Tent. 300w Dual Band LED LAMP(advanced platinum) both veg & bloom on, like the lamp instructions suggest for flower. VENTILATION is a tad bit superior for the area inside my grow tent, though the neg. pressure is good. CO2 bags, 1.5 of them hanging in grow tent parallel to the middle of the canopy. Small Fan Underneath plant in corner of tent to aid in internal air movement/to help pull some CO2 under/through the fullness of the plant. 2 layers of trellis netting. TEMP range is 70-82°F : Humidity range is 25-50%.

If any other set up info is needed/would like to be known. Let me know and if I am able to get such info, I shall post it promptly.

Alright, so, my plant is in its 5th week of flower, week 5 began sunday. Total age is going to be 5 months on the 26th of Oct.... Recently, approx 3 days ago, I started to notice some of my leaves had begun to change in color; thinking its just due to my plant being in flower(from what I've read, led lamps help bring out the colors of ones herbals), along with a couple leaves near the bottom actually yellowing, I didnt think anything of it. Though, now, I'm becoming worried. It appears healthy except for the fact that some of the leaves in the canopy area are turning lighter green with some reddish/potential purple coloration. I feed my plants 4-4.5ml of BushDoctor Bembé Sweet & Dandy (bottle recommends 15ml for soil, though I've read to ALWAYS give less than what the bottle recommends) every other watering. I water somewhat slowly until I notice a small amount of runoff from my smart pot. PH treated water is ALWAYS 6.4-6.6, most of the time its 6.5.

How am I doing/how does my plant look like its fairing? Will be posting pictures shortly. MIND YOU, I will try to get the quality as good as possible, though my lamp makes it difficult. I hope they provide some amount of a visual representation of my grow.

Thank you to all those who choose to help me with this inquiry!
420-magazine-mobile779800262.jpg

420-magazine-mobile340257464.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1372441057.jpg

420-magazine-mobile375407484.jpg

420-magazine-mobile339547569.jpg

Lol new to this forum & how it works... It said I wasnt allowed to post pictures but i could attach them, like such. Again, my lamp may be impeding on these images :/ I did the best I could tho. Any more photo req. Let me know!

I almost wanted to say lights to close bleaching starting?

But five weeks in could be just age ?

Bottom yellow leaves I wouldn't worry about at all.

What is your ph and how many ppm you at?

Also sorry what are you feeding it? Could be tad bit much nitro but like he said more natural light would be ideal .

420-magazine-mobile1936861910.jpg

This was the best one of the bunch. I could probably replicate the same process that allowed me to take this pic again if more pictures are wanted.

Honestly I think it's just the features coming out now my cheese outdoor is covered in purple all over .
It's towards it end days as well

I really feel like it's just age bud .

Exactly my thoughts bro. Or a slight phosphorus deficiency but it doesnt have other traits.
I'm going with age and strain. Maybe temps are getting lower at lights off. I wouldn't stress at all yet

Exactly my thoughts bro. Or a slight phosphorus deficiency but it doesnt have other traits.
I'm going with age and strain. Maybe temps are getting lower at lights off. I wouldn't stress at all yet

I agree

I almost wanted to say lights to close bleaching starting?

But five weeks in could be just age ?

Bottom yellow leaves I wouldn't worry about at all.

What is your ph and how many ppm you at?

Also sorry what are you feeding it? Could be tad bit much nitro but like he said more natural light would be ideal .
I do not know the ppm, don't have a meter and I'm really not trying to do the math just one, amongst other, investments. The pH of the soil is 6.6, runoff tends to be around the same as whatever the couple previous batches of water were. Lamp distance is approx 2 feet from canopy. Also, the nutrients I give are BushDoctor Bembé sweet & dandy. Npk of 0-1-3. I could see a potential phos. deficiency

I do not know the ppm, don't have a meter and I'm really not trying to do the math . just one, amongst other, investments. The pH of the soil is 6.6, runoff tends to be around the same as whatever the couple previous batches of water were. Lamp distance is approx 2 feet from canopy. Also, the nutrients I give are BushDoctor Bembé sweet & dandy. Npk of 0-1-3. . I could see a potential phos. deficiency ..
Yeah that is low. Try get something better asap

I appreciate the feedback from both of you!! You have helped ease my worries quite a bit. I shall continue to look for stronger signs of possible issues. Until those signs appear, I will continue things as usual. I hope this beast makes it to harvest!!

How am I looking? Took this on Tuesday, couple days after week six of flower began.
Bud sites are riddled with trichomes & they've grown a bit more in largeness, though its nothing substantial. Still feeding 4-5ml of the (Foxfarm) Bush Doctor Bembé (npk 0-1-3). Anyone have any opinions on how my gorilla glue is continuing on?

Back
Top Bottom