Feed times

Dianabol

Hi guys I'm growing indoor 4 plants and connected to a pump just wanna know how many times a day and when should I feed it and there will be a timer going for 1min feeding thx for helping

Hi guys I'm growing indoor 4 plants and connected to a pump just wanna know how many times a day and when should I feed it and there will be a timer going for 1min feeding thx for helping

Hi dianabol....to answer your questions properly, might need some more information.how old are your plants?.what are you feeding them?.finally what system you using, flood to waste, recirculating.
It could really help if you could post a picture...loads of people here with great information to help you.

Guess you are using a reservoir with pump and timer. And you want to know how often to water. It depends on the medium and also the age of the plants. In for example expanded clay I would water 4 times daily for approx 15 min. Depending on what's possible with your timer

We need more information. If you are growing in coco coir, you can pretty much water/feed as often as you want (as long as the fertilizer isn't too concentrated). For soil, you want to let it dry out, so probably only every other day at most...

Back
Top Bottom