Pin holes in tents

They generally do not cause a lot of problems per some sources but still others say they can cause your plant to turn Hermi on you and ruin some of your potency of the THC/CBD. I think it is best to just patch them up and get rid of the possibility of problems. You can get steel tape that you use on ducting and patch the holes from the inside on the foil layer. If it is near the zipper, you may have to use some sealant glue that is black or dark and put a small patch over the area. That worked pretty well for me.

They generally do not cause a lot of problems per some sources but still others say they can cause your plant to turn Hermi on you and ruin some of your potency of the THC/CBD. I think it is best to just patch them up and get rid of the possibility of problems. You can get steel tape that you use on ducting and patch the holes from the inside on the foil layer. If it is near the zipper, you may have to use some sealant glue that is black or dark and put a small patch over the area. That worked pretty well for me.

Thank you I will make sure I get on that today because I will be adding a plant to my grow room along with the two I have in there already

Back
Top Bottom