Can someone give me some advice?

justsandro

So at october 10th i started planted my 2 seedslings that have succesfully germinates using the paper towel method , into my 2 containers and let them be. After a few days of checking , only one of the 2 grows the other one is still in the soil exposed to light but no signs of sprouting yet. Now is this a worst case scenario ? Because these plants will probably have different heights if the other one grows later because seed #1 is already about 4 cm tall :/

This is my second grow , i'm re-using previous soil. Should i just get new medium maybe that's the problem ?

Thanks

Seeds don't need light or soil to sprout. You need the correct temps and moisture. Don't give too much water. Some seeds just take longer than others. Don't be worried about the late bloomers size. It will either catch up or you raise it with a brick or something.

Seeds don't need light or soil to sprout. You need the correct temps and moisture. Don't give too much water. Some seeds just take longer than others. Don't be worried about the late bloomers size. It will either catch up or you raise it with a brick or something.

Yup. In fact, most people keep germinating seeds in the dark because (I believe) light is not good for roots.

Back
Top Bottom