What could this be? Not over watering but getting drooping leaves

Kp155

Growing grapestomper but the leaves won't seem to peel back up. It's been a couple days since I've watered but it's been happening maybe 4 days now.
What could this be? Also have really purple stems and trunk
420-magazine-mobile1559382693.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1103614825.jpg
420-magazine-mobile768322407.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1402811541.jpg

Bump your humidity up and get some wind on them. Otherwise they look healthy. Another deal about droopy leaves is overwatering. Make sure u let your plants completely dry out before watering.

Bump your humidity up and get some wind on them.
Otherwise they look healthy. Another deal about droopy leaves is overwatering. Make sure u let your plants completely dry out before watering.

Hi kp 1555 your plants are looking good.
What size pots you got them in there?

Hi kp 1555 your plants are looking good.
What size pots you got them in there?

Pot size I'm not sure maybe the size of my hand. I was thinking maybe rootbound but I've allowed the plant to dry out and watered so I don't think it's overwatering. I can tell it's nute def but I've also started feeding

Pot size I'm not sure maybe the size of my hand. I was thinking maybe rootbound but I've allowed the plant to dry out and watered so I don't think it's overwatering. I can tell it's nute def but I've also started feeding

Hi kp,
Does look to me that an up pot is on the cards, depends on the final size of plant you want to what size pot you need.
As for a nute def, I cant see one.your plant looks a good colour, other than the slightly droopy leafs, she looks well healthy.
Good job.
If you give her a biggr pot, you might wsnt to top her aswell (up to you)again,depends how big you want them.then carry on doing what you been doing.feed, wet dry cycles.

Hi kp,
Does look to me that an up pot is on the cards, depends on the final size of plant you want to what size pot you need.
As for a nute def, I cant see one.your plant looks a good colour, other than the slightly droopy leafs, she looks well healthy.
Good job.
If you give her a biggr pot, you might wsnt to top her aswell (up to you)again,depends how big you want them.then carry on doing what you been doing.feed, wet dry cycles.

I've topped recently but thank I appreciate the feedback. The top half is doing well so maybe I'll just get more dirt and switch see if that helps, could use some mykos anyway

I've topped recently but thank I appreciate the feedback. The top half is doing well so maybe I'll just
get more dirt and switch see if that helps, could use some mykos anyway

Yep, bigger pot, more dirt, shake of mykos and small amount of nutes.perfect.she'll take right of.
sounds like you got this well under control.

The plant looks fine, those are some big ass leaves so it probably cant support them. Either that or you are starting to get root bound.

I was honestly thinking that but I don't know if that was a dumb thing to think like the laces are just so heavy lol idk is that crazy

Back
Top Bottom