Aretina

I have a few seedlings (Cinderella 99, Big Bud, og kush) that are about 7-8 inches tall, they are kept outside during the day, and at night I move them on the patio with a fluorescent light on (about 150 watts). They ALL started flowering!! I live in Southern California, and it's now October 14)... I wanna cry when I look at them!! Why would they flower when they're so tiny and they are under light 24/7 (sun in the daytime and the fluorescent light at night!)??? I was under the impression that if they were under 24 hour light, no matter how strong or weak, they wouldn't flower!:(:(:( I understand clones are more likely to do that, but the clones I have under that same regimen, are NOT FLOWERING!!(the clones are jazz queen and cosmic glue from TGA) Someone, please help!! It's sooooo depressing seeing tiny seedlings flower!! How can I get them to re-veg??? Stronger light at night?? Vegging nutes???

Just making a guess here. Maybe theyre an auto or they're confused with the diff lights. Can't wait to see what others say. Good luck to you.

I have a few seedlings (Cinderella 99, Big Bud, og

kush) that are about 7-8 inches tall, they are kept outside during the day, and at night I move them on the patio with a fluorescent light on (about 150 watts). They ALL started flowering!! I live in Southern California, and it's now October 14)... I wanna cry when I look at them!! Why would they flower when they're so tiny and they are under light 24/7 (sun in the daytime and the fluorescent light at night!)??? I was under the impression that if they were under 24 hour light, no matter how strong or weak, they wouldn't flower!:(:(:( I understand clones are more likely to do that, but the clones I have under that same regimen, are NOT FLOWERING!!(the clones are jazz queen and cosmic glue from TGA) Someone, please help!! It's sooooo depressing seeing tiny seedlings flower!! How can I get them to re-veg??? Stronger light at night?? Vegging nutes???

Hi aretina,
The only things I can think of are,
Are you sure they not auto flowering seeds?, you mentioned alot of seeds , are they all flowering.
The only other thing I can think of is the light is a bit weak maybe?, but you said the clones aren't flowering.
If they photo period seeds, then you could reveg under a stronger light.
If they auto flower, then they gonna carry on, hit them with some fliwer nutes and ride it out.

Yes, all the seedlings are flowering! All the clones are not flowering!! Weird! So weird... I don't know if the seedlings are auto flowering… I got them from a friend and he has no idea either.

Yes, all the seedlings are flowering! All the clones are
not flowering!! Weird! So weird... I don't know if the seedlings are auto flowering… I got them from a friend and he has no idea either.

That would be more than likely the reason.if it all seeds and not clones, auto's
Now you know they flowering, stick some flower nutes in with the feed.carry on normal, dont matter what light schedule they on....although consensus says 20/4..but you outside anyway, so could just let them ride
Happy growing.

Cutting clones off an autoflower is kinda weird. They will slow down their cycle, but still autoflower. I recently gave "clones" to my friend from my plant that I thought was a fem photo. They rooted, didn't grow much, but then continued to flower as they wished, and eventually hermied. All under high power led.

Their flowering cycle was delayed a couple weeks behind its "mom."

Don't think the clones were from auto flowering plant....the seedlings were flowering not the clones...aretina wasn't sure what the seeds were, so I guessed autoflower.

It must be light intensity. Try a more powerful light. With the sun being so many hundreds of 1000s of lumens more then the 150 watt bulb they may still be sleeping.

Agreed! Problem is- I don't know if my seedlings are auto flower or not. But it seems like they are.... still, I'm thinking: what are the chances that all my seeds which I popped, which come from different people, are ALL auto flower! Sad.... gonna get plants that are at most 2 feet tall, that will yield an ounce at best...

On the bright side. Some of the best strains out there don't get very tall and only produce a ounce or so per plant.

You nailed it!!! I thought I was imagining s***, but I was looking around my "garden", and out of 24 plants, the tallest and biggest were nice, ok, but (omg!!) the shortest, smallest have the tightest, frostiest nugs I have ever brought to fruition! It might also have to do w the fact that the smallest were cosmic glue from TGA genetics, but holy of holies!! Trichome city!!! And the smell!! I'm never growing anything other than TGA seedlings anymore!:):)

I agree with you on TGA Aretina. Maybe not to the extent of only their genetics lol. I'm to spoiled by variety. I haven't tried any of TGA's genetics that were made after their Jesus OG. Sounds like I need to look into their Cosmic Glue.
I lost my Jack the Ripper genetics when no pollen was produced by my reversed female. JTR is a truly great strain I was bummed. It is a energetic sativa that was never racy and always covered in trichomes.

Back
Top Bottom