Need help asap with drying please

916exotics

I'm in the process of drying 16 plants right now. They were chopped two days ago. The temp is at 70 and humidity at 60. I want to lower the humidity in the room. I don't have any exhaust or intake but have 3 fans ventilating the room with the door open for some air to leave. I don't want to get a dehumidifier so I'm not sure what to do. Please help!

Open your windows and have fan on window blowing fresh air in the room or you can get small portable dehumidifier or air purifier that will also work to lower humidity I'm the room

If you have a fan, possition it to blow out a bottom or top vent to suck the moisture out the tent (if your not using a tent do the same somehow), dont put a fan infront of your buds neither as this will dry them out to quick and lose the quality, if there hanging up to dry, position it to blow against the wall.

The best thing to do is to get as much moisture out of the room for them to dry slowly and properly.

I switched my fan from blowing in the plants direction to face and spin and blow air on the wall now. Not sure if this will help or not. I can't use a fan to blow air out the vent as iam using that vent for ac to cool my room. I might try a air purifier to lower humidity as a dehumidifier isn't needed for so long.

Back
Top Bottom