Nutrient burn? Help

Puffo

Hi guys, im new to the forum and would like to have your help or opinions, so this is my first grow,and this happened after last feeding is this nutrient burn, or nitrogen toxicity or something else ? Any help would be appreciated.
420-magazine-mobile1620920709.jpg

That looks like the symptoms I had when my plant wasn't getting enough potassium. I fed 0-10-10 bloom nutes, and she recovered. Check out the nutrient deficiency chart on this site and have a look at the symptoms for K deficiency to see if they match.

Good luck!

The neut burn that I've gotten was so obvious that I didn't need to ask what it was. It appears very quickly. Some people argue that a bit is preferable, because it indicates the neuts are working. Yours is not obvious. I don't know if it's the light, but your other leaves look to be turning on the edges.

What are you growing in, what neuts, what stage of growth?

Hi, so this is day 30 since sprouting and i guess like 1week since it started showing pre-flower and this "burn happened" few days after i gave her a last feeding of veg growth that was 8-3-4 npk and i also switched to new lights from 6500k to 2700k at the same day and 3 times more lumens , but i dosent look lile a light burn atleast what iv'e seen on the web.

That's not neut burn. If it were me I would flush the soil with properly PHd water. Do you know how to do that? The last one I would do with 1/4 strength neuts. Maybe not even that. What's brand is your soil? What is it's composition?

Im growing in coco, and not sure i imagine "flush it" means like just give it watering like a galon of water per galon of soil/coco ?

Yes. You are leeching the neuts out of the soil, so you can start over. I'm not familiar with coco, but I thought that was suppose to be 5.8-6.0? Rule of thumb for soil is 2 to 3 times the volume of the pot with properly PHd water. It takes a while, so be patient. Do it in the shower or tub.

Stupid question, but what are you PHing your water at normally? What is normal for coco. Sorry, I'm not more help.

Well i also used ph of 6 and everything was fine but last time i made some food for it i forgot to check ph and this what happened

You haven't killed it. The roots won't absorb anything at that PH range. I would just reset the soil and go 1/4 strength neuts on the final soak. My only disclaimer is that I've not grown in Coco, but I use something pretty close. It's what I would do with mine. Sending you some good Karma. :Namaste:

So what should my ph be at final flush?

I think optimal for coco is 5.8. I'd do that. Aside from the PH level you need to leech the existing neuts. Whatever you gave them is still in the soil, so if you activate it with the proper PH you will screw up your root intakes. I would flush it.

Back
Top Bottom