6 days into flowering - What to prune? Video

vyserage

i know to prune the very bottom nodes below all main cola's if you've topped (which i have 8 main cola's and no growth below them) as well as some fan leaves if they are shadowing too much.

I also know some people prune 3 week's into flowering as the final prune and some up to 2 weeks into flowering and again 3 weeks into. What im lost/confused about is how much growth tips should i remove? From the video you can see how close the nodes are to each other and that i have light pentration for 90% of the nodes for most of the plants, atleast until i need to prune after 3 weeks in. I wonder if i should even remove any nodes since they are all close together and recieving light. Thoughts/suggestions/experiences? This is still my first grow so i dont think i want to get popcorn useless nugs but seeing how well my nodes are developing i was curious if getting rid of any of those lowest nodes would actually just hurt my yields.

prune - YouTube

i know to prune the very bottom nodes below all main cola's if you've topped (which i have 8 main cola's and no growth below them) as well as some fan leaves if they are shadowing too much.

I also know some people prune 3 week's into flowering as the final prune and some up to 2 weeks into flowering and again 3 weeks into. What im lost/confused about is how much growth tips should i remove? From the video you can see how close the nodes are to each other and that i have light pentration for 90% of the nodes for most of the plants, atleast until i need to prune after 3 weeks in. I wonder if i should even remove any nodes since they are all close together and recieving light. Thoughts/suggestions/experiences? This is still my first grow so i dont think i want to get popcorn useless nugs but seeing how well my nodes are developing i was curious if getting rid of any of those lowest nodes would actually just hurt my yields.

prune - YouTube
Prune more then half of your plants on the bottom any branches that won't get light take them off go on Google or YouTube and see how to do it you can prune it or lollipop your plants

I lollypop my plants, i prune around 3/4 from the bottom up, this puts all the energy into making the buds alot bigger and sometimes you can trim making an even canopy at the same time.
IMG_20170213_144251.jpg

Back
Top Bottom