Will this fill out?

Crashed

This is my 3rd grow and I am still very much a novice. I accidentally snapped the main cola on my Bubblicious Auto when LST which never grew back. Just wondering what you guys think, if the buds will fill out or is it destined for popcorn nugs.

420-magazine-mobile1801724398.jpg

420-magazine-mobile964776294.jpg

420-magazine-mobile563473378.jpg

This is my 3rd grow and I am still very much a novice. I accidentally snapped the main cola on my Bubblicious Auto when LST which never grew back. Just wondering what you guys think, if the buds will fill out or is it destined for popcorn nugs.

420-magazine-mobile1801724398.jpg

420-magazine-mobile964776294.jpg

420-magazine-mobile563473378.jpg
How far in and how long to go do ya think?

The last few weeks of flower they dense up, I bet they get denser, lots of hairs, so figured they have a few weeks for sure

Looks nice, great job

Thanks for getting back to me, means alot to know that there are people out there to help along the way, it can be quite lonely growing and telling nobody! She is 5 weeks old, according to Nirvana Seeds she should take about 8 - 9 weeks. I am a little worried that the buds look quite spaced out along the branches. I grew all Northern Lights Auto for my first because my research told me it was forgiving, but I let them all grow naturally without any LST so the form was very different then this girl.

Thanks again :)

Don't worry about the broken branch. Make sure it is supported and it will heal itself. Tons of fresh white hairs so you have lots of time to bulk up.
I never learn. There is always a few times in each grow that I question if they are going to produce or not. Usually they end up just fine. Like it was mentioned most strains bulk up in the last couple weeks. Northern Lights should bulk up fine though I'm not sure what the auto flower has added to the genetics

Back
Top Bottom