7 day issues on leaves

gaggrouper

Doing a simple T-5 grow. Temps at 80F, humidity at 60, ph at 5.8.

First time I saw this imperfection in my leave was today at day 7 on my auto. My other 3 day old is showing a small imperfection as well.

Is this normal or a sign of a problem. Right leave in top pic, bottom leave in bottom pic....My nutes right now are at 200ppm.

jjjj_1_.jpg

Here is a chart as well

Might try to match colours up here ?

Brown spot

Cal mag ?

Not enough is medium? Maybe

420-magazine-mobile2095932305.jpg
420-magazine-mobile77769749.jpg

In case you need it, full size image of the chart Joe posted here:
mundocannabico.es

And really, who doesn't need that!
Keep in mind what is being stated here above, then refer back to the ph chart above. What is being said are these possible problems, which i potentially agree with... (phosphorus/calcium/Magnesium) all possible small problems.... (small in this case.)

In any event, the reason i make a point to mention that is IMPORTANT. I bet your problem really is PH!!! Not nutrients.... notice how all of your potential issues become issues when the PH of your root ball is lower than PH6 (soil example above)? Before doing anything dramatic, id simply ensure my ph is closer to 6.5 in soil and 6.0 in hydro or coco... add the usual 3-5ml calmag(supplement) to 1 gallon of reverse osmosis or distilled water with properlly PH and let her ride a few days. You'll see growth speed up if your corrected, but old damage will never be gone.
You can also add a small small amount of a base nutrient along with some small small amount of superthrive (or something else with kelp in it) to help with correction. If PH becomes a more common issue in your soil grow in future weeks.... next grow add dolomite lime to your soil when you mix in the begining.... after abiut 4 weeks the lime will kick in and act as a PH buffer to help lift your root ball PH closer to 7ish. Good luck and keep rockin!

Back
Top Bottom