Please help!

Week 5 of flower today, plant is about 97 days old total, plant un soil 50% sphagnum peat moss, 30% plain top soil, 10% perlite, 10% vermiculite, feed gh flora trio at 1/4 strength. Have been giving bloom only the past couple weeks with tap water ppm about 210 for my tap water. I water about every 3 days. Giving 4ml bloom per gallon. Plant is in 18 gallon tote. Temps hover 79 degrees, since flower humidity 40%-55%, for lighting I have 450w led, and 2 300w leds in 5x5x78 grow tent with 100w CREE leds in corners of tent for supplemental side lighting. Had similar symptoms right before 12/12 switch but I found plant was root bound in 5 gallon bucket and I transplanted and all symptoms stopped and plant was growing great and nice and green again. But the past couple days yellowing leaves at fast rate from bottom basically up to top canopy with bigger leaves clawing. I have plenty of intake and exhaust venting with inline fans. In past 2 weeks I did water 1 time with 1ml micro, and 1 ml gh gro per gallon to give a touch of nitrogen since I haven't gave gh gro since 12/12 flip, and stopped giving gh micro last few weeks besides the 1 time I have 1ml because I have been using my tap water. Also added some lime to soil because it was very acidic from the peat moss. Can give pics later today after work

I get off in a few hours and I'll post pics for everyone. Thanks for the responses guys. Im in 5th week of flower lol so I'm past transition

Buds are fattening while leaves are yellowing, perhaps it's just drawing extra nutrition to keep up with the fattening

Also I was using the GH flora trio earlier, 1/4 sounds pretty weak..... I was following a guide on these forums and was having great success with it, it's the first post in a sticky thread called "Nutes: What they are and how to use them", there's a full schedule laid out there on what to mix at each week for each stage

Week 5 of flower today, plant is about 97 days old total, plant un soil 50% sphagnum peat moss, 30% plain top soil, 10% perlite, 10% vermiculite, feed gh flora trio at 1/4 strength. Have been giving bloom only the past couple weeks with tap water ppm about 210 for my tap water. I water about every 3 days. Giving 4ml bloom per gallon. Plant is in 18 gallon tote. Temps hover 79 degrees, since flower humidity 40%-55%, for lighting I have 450w led, and 2 300w leds in 5x5x78 grow tent with 100w CREE leds in corners of tent for supplemental side lighting. Had similar symptoms right before 12/12 switch but I found plant was root bound in 5 gallon bucket and I transplanted and all symptoms stopped and plant was growing great and nice and green again. But the past couple days yellowing leaves at fast rate from bottom basically up to top canopy with bigger leaves clawing. I have plenty of intake and exhaust venting with inline fans. In past 2 weeks I did water 1 time with 1ml micro, and 1 ml gh gro per gallon to give a touch of nitrogen since I haven't gave gh gro since 12/12 flip, and stopped giving gh micro last few weeks besides the 1 time I have 1ml because I have been using my tap water. Also added some lime to soil because it was very acidic from the peat moss. Can give pics later today after work

Just a thought: People may be more likely to read what you write and to offer help if you don't throw a big brick of text like that at them.

Some spacing, complete sentences--a little formatting. Help us help you. Just sayin'...

Scientific are you blind? Do you not see spacing, periods, commas????? I don't need your help bro... next??? I was asking for help to grow not a lesson on English. As I said " I AM AT WORK" im not worried about crossing my eyes and dotting my t's as my info was PERFECTLY UNDERSTANDABLE

Have been using gh bloom since flower at 4ml per gallon. My biggest fear was over nute so that's why iv been feeding on the low low side. Will have to check that thread out. Thank you very much. Very helpful

Isn't beginning of week 5 a little early for leaves to start yellowing? I will have pics up in about an hour

Have been using gh bloom since flower at 4ml per gallon. My biggest fear was over nute so that's why iv been feeding on the low low side. Will have to check that thread out. Thank you very much. Very helpful

The problem is these are meant to be all used together, not as single entities....By using the Bloom only all you're feeding your plants is P+K, and Mg+Sulfur, where the Micro is where you get basically all your micro nutrients from plus N/K etc....

None of these are ever meant to be used as stand alones, they require being used together, just different quantities of each through different stages of growth etc. or you'll deprive the plants...

Anyways, below is the schedule I was using when I had been using that line of products, pulled from the thread I mentioned, all measurements are PER US GALLON. I never experienced any sort of nute burn using this schedule

GENERAL HYDROPONICS SCHEDULE

PRODUCTS NEEDED:
GH Flora Grow=$10 (USD's)
GH Flora Bloom = $10 (choose hydro blend or soil growing blend!)
GH Flora Micro= $15

WEEKLY FEEDING SCHEDULE:
Week 1 (rooted clones or 3 leaf-sets on seedlings) : 2.5 ml EACH Grow, Micro & Bloom
Week 2: 5ml Grow + 2.5ml Micro + 2.5ml Bloom
Week 3: 10ml Grow + 5ml Micro + 3ml Bloom
Week 4 until 12/12 : 12ml Grow + 6ml Micro + 3ml Bloom
Week 1 of 12/12 : 6ml Grow + 6mil Micro+10ml Bloom
Week 2 of 12/12: 3ml Grow + 7ml Miccro + 12ml Bloom
Week 3: 3ml Grow + 8ml Micro + 14ml Bloom
Week 4: 3ml Grow + 8ml Micro + 16ml Bloom
Week 5: 2..5 Grow + 7ml Micro + 18ml Bloom
Week 6: NO GROW + 6ml Micro + 20ml Bloom USE UNTIL FLUSH!
Flush 10-14 days before harvesting

Phasic Schedule

This is for the Basic 3-Part General hydroponics nutes
Flora Micro, Flora Grow, and Flora Bloom
There are supplements available, and will be discussed at end of nute schedule.

Day one(seedlings or new clones not completely rooted)
2.5 ml Flora Grow + 2.5ml Flora Micro + 2.5 ml Flora Bloom

Day 7 Add: 12.5ml Flora Grow + 7.5ml Flora Micro + 2.5ml Flora Bloom Per Gallon & Top-off reservoir

Keep at this level entire Grow period
Keep reservoir to fill line of water
ONLY ADD nutes if vegging MORE than 5 weeks

Extra vegging: Add 5ml Flora Grow + 2ml Flora micro + 2ml Flora Bloom ONLY ONCE!

When You go 12/12empty & rinse reservoir, then refill and add
5ml Flora Grow + 7.5ml Flora Micro + 15ml Flora Bloom

DAY 30 add: 1ml Flora Grow

On Day 40 of 12/12--add 10ml Flora Micro + 15mg Flora Bloom

SUPPLIMENTATION
General Hydroponics also makes supplements. These are optional products. Some people swear by them, others report little noticeable difference. Try them if you like; you may see some worthwhile results.

Floralicious: Concentrated bioactive microbial, marine, mineral, and plant extracts. Contributes to aroma and flavor
Comes in Grow and Bloom formula-add 5ml to your current nutes schedule.

KoolBloom: Concentrated additive that makes for bigger and more blooms, increases essential oil production.
Add 1.5 grams during last 2 weeks of bloom

CHI: Foliar spray made from Chitin (a marine extract) Makes the plant insect resistant!
Use ONLY as a foliar spray!!
Use 210ml per gallon throughout Veg & bloom cycleuse only every other week, and stop 3 weeks before Harvest!!

Diamond Nectar: Premium Fulvic Acid allows the plant to break-down and use nutrients more efficiently.
Add 40ml during Veg cycle (only once!) and 40ml during 12/12 cycle(only once!)

Florasheild: Natural microbial enzymes that keep your reservoir clean and aids against fungus & disease.
Add 37ml per gallon during each stage... can also use double-strength to sterilize tools!

Flora Kleen: Used as a pre harvest or emergency flush! Follow bottle directions.

Right but I am using hard water witch is full of micro nutes plus I added lime which has a ton of cal and mag in it. If I give if a dose of gh micro plus the micro in my tap plus the micro nutes in the lime that's just asking for trouble

My plants will not take anywhere near the doses on that feed chart. I have tried to increase from 1/4 strength and it just burnt my leaves. I have tried multiple times and each time I got nute burn then I would take it back down and everything was great and vigorous and green again. There are so many variables there is no right and wrong what might work great 4 you may kill my plants

Back
Top Bottom