Looking for info on auto flowering with LED as first time grower!

Bossmancruz

Ok I have a few questions, been looking on eBay & Amazon for "cheap" starter grow LED kits

1) I'm looking to start growing again BUT only LED lighting. How good is it compared to CFL?

2) what's the best tent and light size for 3-4 plants at once

3) IM ONLY GOING TO GROW AUTO FLOWERS BEST PLACE TO GET SEEDS ON LINE with high THC and heavy budd producing weight

4) piggybacking off #3 best way to care/grow Autoflowers

Thank you guys, appreciate any feedback

1.Led out performs cfl by a mile.
2. Should be able to in a 3×3 or a 4×4 Would be best. The taller the better just in case .
3.if you deal with Bitcoin I would suggest the vault because they carry a lot of the major breeders and their service is top notch.
4.try not to transplant an auto. Any slow down will affect yield.
Depending on the variety some start pre flower after just 21 days.

Some additional thoughts...
> 1.Led out performs cfl by a mile.
You can get good results with CFLs, though household LED lightbulbs are probably a better choice these days. They can be appealing for a low cost first grow when you're just trying things out. The problem is that you have to keep them really close (inches) to the plant, which means constantly rearranging, and you need a lot of them--plan on at least a dozen for an average size plant for a good yield. At that point, you have enough bulbs, sockets, outlets, reflectors, wiring, and hassle so a simple 450 or 600 watt LED lamp look good.

3. Any of the sponsored sites here at 420magazine are going to have good seeds and service. I got mine from CropKing and had good luck.

> 4.try not to transplant an auto. Any slow down will affect yield. Depending on the variety some start pre flower after just 21 days.
Agreed. Autos are great, but if you mess up at the start, you can't just extend your veg time. Blooming starts at around 21 days, ready or not, so by all means do all you can to make your plant as happy as it can be starting right at germination. (Good advice for any grow...)

CFLs and LED light bulbs can work, but you need lots of them for good results, and they have to be close
2017-05-24_Day_65_1130_001.JPG

Hello there, just stopped by, to see what you guys think about the LEDs, but one thing caught my attention. You said that autos may start preflowering like 21 days after gremination. And yet they don't seem to be in such stage. I know I slowed things down quite a lot, since I started growing them before i got my growbox(ah, I know, I know, I should have waited, but I bought the gb, and thought that untill it arrives, I can at least germinate them, but for some reason, the courrier didn't deliever it before weekend, so I had to wait few days more, and then it appeared that my shop doesn't actually include the cable for the lamp and fan, so I had to wait few days more for the cables to be delivered), so for 11 days they were only using the CFL(I think it's CFL) of my bed lamp(around 40W(well, or even less, but I'm not sure how much exactly, something between 11-40W)) so they were stretching, and when I got my growbox, it went fine from that point. So technically... I should include those 11 days to the 21? So it should preflower after 32 days?

Hello there, just stopped by, to see what you guys think about the LEDs, but one thing caught my attention. You said that autos may start preflowering like 21 days after gremination. And yet they don't seem to be in such stage. I know I slowed things down quite a lot, since I started growing them before i got my growbox(ah, I know, I know, I should have waited, but I bought the gb, and thought that untill it arrives, I can at least germinate them, but for some reason, the courrier didn't deliever it before weekend, so I had to wait few days more, and then it appeared that my shop doesn't actually include the cable for the lamp and fan, so I had to wait few days more for the cables to be delivered), so for 11 days they were only using the CFL(I think it's CFL) of my bed lamp(around 40W(well, or even less, but I'm not sure how much exactly, something between 11-40W)) so they were stretching, and when I got my growbox, it went fine from that point. So technically... I should include those 11 days to the 21? So it should preflower after 32 days?

It can vary. The strain I grew is reliably three weeks, and other auto growers have said the same, but it happens when it happens. Just keep your plant as healthy and happy as you can and it will do the rest. ;)

It can vary. The strain I grew is reliably three weeks, and other auto growers have said the same, but it happens when it happens. Just keep your plant as healthy and happy as you can and it will do the rest. ;)

All depends on what auto and Breeder it is this is Dutch passion lime and 42 days old still stretching
420-magazine-mobile1240087580.jpg
420-magazine-mobile675234648.jpg

But the question is, when did you first see preflowers?

Around day 21 on red poison
420-magazine-mobile9879679.jpg
and day 32 for other XL autos
420-magazine-mobile169107766.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1015389955.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1252587681.jpg
that is a fast and vast auto sprout only 7 days old roots just hit the water VERY weak nute solution and soon she will explode with growth what I am trying to say is it all depends on your strain which is???

To me your pic looks like it's got flowers already it's only little white hairs to begin then cola develops

Back
Top Bottom