Novice Grower Needs Help

whitewitch

Whitewitch's 3rd attempt at growing
Blueberry which I think is an indica/sativa blend.
Hash Plant is indica. One plant each.
Vegetative stage 30 days
Indoor
18 x 24 inch cabinet
Soil
Fox Farms Ocean Breeze with earthworm castings and bat guano.
18 oz solo cups-red
1 light, 200w CFL Bulb (blue spectrum)
not air cooled
temperature runs between 70 and 85 degrees farenheit
humidity between 50 and 58%
no ph readings
pests a plenty, thrips, tiny white gnats
water every 12 hours or more if needed
Nutrients Thrive Alive b1, two applications in 30 days
IMG_057249.JPG

Need help diagnosing the problem if there is one. They appear to be under attack by something. Thrips have been eradicated. Tiny white things still flying around.:Namaste:

I agree. Just need a new home more root space and they'll take off

Thanks folks! Will transplant into cloth pots tomorrow. Are the lower leaves supposed to curl up and die and fall off as the plant grows?
No but your soil may be hot or high in Nitrogen. That can cause a little burn. They will grow out of it. Or grow into the soil depending how you look at it. But if they are leaves from when the plant was stressed they often don't recover. The tops look healthy . You can bury a lot of that stem also

No but your soil may be hot or high in Nitrogen. That can cause a little burn. They will grow out of it. Or grow into the soil depending how you look at it. But if they are leaves from when the plant was stressed they often don't recover. The tops look healthy .. You can bury a lot of that stem also

Ok I will bury more of the stem tomorrow when I transplant. How do I check the nitrogen levels of the soil? A ph meter?

Ok I will bury more of the stem tomorrow when I transplant. How do I check the nitrogen levels of the soil? A ph meter?
Nope. Idk if there is a way . Just do t sweat it. After the transplant if you have any problems just post again but they should stay happy

Ok update it has been a couple weeks and the plants are in pre-flower stage. I have new photos and I would like to know if they look like they will survive. Very nervous about these precious plants. Have been spraying Neem oil and soapy bug spray (homemade) for all the tiny white flying creatures that keep getting in the box. I have recently plugged some areas of light escaping on the box so hopefully bugs will be gone soon. I don't know if the colors I am seeing are from fungus or the Neem or something else. I was at the beginning using water that the ph was too low. Have corrected that problem. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks for peeking in. Will go to gallery now and upload the photos.

Can u see an up arrow next to where u start typing on quick reply? Click that and click the camara symbol mate, thats how i do mine

Sorted mate , now we just need the pro,s to chime in and tell u whats up with the girls im affraid im no help there. Have u checked out some diagnosis threads? ( sorry for spelling lol i know its not the best) google will have some leaf charts things in images to help you identify the problem, other than that i dont know what to tell you, im pissing in the wind too mate lol

Sorted mate ., now we just need the pro,s to chime in and tell u whats up with the girls . im affraid im no help there. Have u checked out some diagnosis threads? ( sorry for spelling lol i know its not the best) google will have some leaf charts things in images to help you identify the problem, other than that i dont know what to tell you, im pissing in the wind too mate lol

Lol ok I will wait for others, it is still early yet. I have not seen diagnosis threads. I will look around and see if I can find them. Thank you.

Yeah have a look around, you are the best person to tell whats up as they are there infront of you, others can only go off pics,
420-magazine-mobile1967769484.jpg

Thats the sort of charts i was on about mate.
Would love to be able to tell u what to do to get them happy nd healthy but i dont want to suggest this nd that only to be wrong and make it worse
Take it easy buddy✌

Yeah have a look around, you are the best person to tell whats up as they are there infront of you, others can only go off pics,
420-magazine-mobile1967769484.jpg

Thats the sort of charts i was on about mate.
Would love to be able to tell u what to do to get them happy nd healthy but i dont want to suggest this nd that only to be wrong and make it worse..
Take it easy buddy.

Thanks for posting this.

Back
Top Bottom