Tips of the leaves are looking down

BrownieGrower

Hello everyone,
I'm the new member of this community. This is my first grow and I'm little bit over worried about many things but I'm not making any actions without proper search on the forums. I was not able to find an answer about my problem so I decided to create the new thread. (Hope it's the right place for that)
So my friend is into his third week. We had a little problem during the transplanting process and my dear friend has lost the lower leaves. (As you can see from the picture) Since then flower became healthy and kept growing really well but for the last two days I have noticed that tips of the leaves are looking downwards.
I can't understand if it's the problem of over watering (because I'm only watering when the soil looks dry and feels dry on my fingertips, once in every 2.5-3.5 days) or any other kind of lighting problem. The light source is 155 watts ( 2*45 + 65 big light bulb).
It might not be a problem at all but I still want to be sure.
Thanks for reading through all of it.
received_1495916977155157.jpg

Thanks for the reply guys.
As I have mentioned earlier, I'm watering in every two or the three days. I don't have anything for the soil yet. So is this alright or does it looks like flower is having some air deficiency problem?

Hi brownie g
Your plant is looking really good over all..so don't panic.
Have you got an extraction fan going?, air flow?.only mention it because, I used to have a little veg space with little to no extraction/airflow, with similar results.
If your airflow is ok, then just lighten the streangh of nutes, very slightly.or when feeding/watering, every third feed/water give her just a drink of plain ph'd water (normal amount).
Don't panic too much though, she looks a good color

I think u should b good could b the strain like im goin thru same stuff im growin sour d they rhey always tend to do that wen they are as healthy as cab b
So true. I have a girl, an original GG strain, and doesn't matter how much or little I water her, her leaves curl like crazy. It's not temperature. It's not light intensity. It's not feeding. It's just her genetics. Very strange plant....but I love her....

The sad thing is that I have absolutely no idea about the strain, as the seeds were a gift from my friend who also was gifted. The seeds were small and little light colored so I can guess that it is Sativa but that's all I know.

I'll let you know what it was after 2.5-3 month. :D
BTW does it look like 2 more weeks veg time will be enough to move into the flowering stage? I'm not looking for huge buds.

Actually I was also thinking about topping, but I'm not sure if it is right time to do it. The plant is almost 3 weeks old since she (and I hope she) came out from the soil.

That's what I'll do after I get back home today. Do I need to sterilize the scissors? Should I use alcohol to clean the blades or just boiled water will do the trick?

Back
Top Bottom