Acehood

Hi its my first time growing indoors. Im using coco and everything was doing alright besides a little slow growth. I have 4 clones and 4 seedlings. They all have some burnt tips here and there but most of the problem is coming from the seedlings, one has a leaf tip curled down. 2 have reddish spots on their leaves and i can see it progressing. I have one of those begginners nute kits from greenplanet. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

First grow help!

I have 4 clones and 4 seedlings they had slow growth from the start but now the seedlings are starting to get reddish spots , im using coco under 1500w led humidity always between 50 and 65 temperate between 20 and 26 celcius. Im using the begginners nute kit from greenplanet. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I dont even know how to add photos to this post but i have them in my profile.

re: First grow help!

Everytime i click on that camera it loads a screen and it stays white. Nothing loads page goes dead.

420-magazine-mobile557181950.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1513400251.jpg

Looking at vidz online some say let the coco dry out some say water everyday...too much conflicting tips so confusing

I was usong 300w led for about 2 weeks now and found it wasnt growing fast so some people told me to get a stronger light. Its only under the 1500w for about 6 hours. This was already accuring before the new light

Back
Top Bottom