Help me! What's going on here?

Embrace2mrw

Can anyone help me with what’s going on here? This issue just keeps getting worse, can’t seem to fix it

8365790_B_ED51_49_A1_8_A55_2005376_A15_EB.jpg

Some details please. You look about half way through flowering. What kind of light are you using and how far is it from your plant? What kind of soil and neuts? Are you in a tent? What's the temperature and RH. Basic details help a lot.

Thanks guys. I'm using a blackstar 240 LED, it's about 16 inches away from the top. Yes she's about half way through flowering. Soil is promix Bx mycorrhizae. Using botanicare cal-mag, and GH floranova. I use a closet, temp around 75-77, humidity is between 50-60.

Thanks guys. I'm using a blackstar 240 LED, it's about 16 inches away from the top. Yes she's about half way through flowering. Soil is promix Bx mycorrhizae. Using botanicare cal-mag, and GH floranova. I use a closet, temp around 75-77, humidity is between 50-60.

That all sounds good. What are you PHing your water at. What kind of ventilation do you have? Is this a photo or auto plant?

Have you flushed the soil? Do you know how to do that?

I ph every water, and measure the runoff every time. Currently phing the water to 6.0, and the runoff comes out at 7.0. It's an Auto Ultimate. I have flushed the soil. I get a little runoff if I water with 1 4L jug, recently I've been watering with 2 4L jugs so I get lots of water draining out. Something else you would suggest I try?

I thought Promix PH was 6.5. Whatever it is I would flush the soil right now until the run off was correct. Your roots won't absorb the neuts until you reset the soil. After that I'd give it 1/4 strength floranova right now. And half strength calmag.

By quarter and half strength, you mean based off the recommend doseage on the bottle right? And what do you mean by flush the soil til the PH is correct?

I don't know the correct PH for Promix BX. If I was guessing, I'd say it was 6. You need to find out. Assuming 6 is the number run water PHd at 6 through your medium until the run off reads 6. Then feed them neuts at those % strengths based on the recommended dosage for the week you are in. Reset your soil so your roots can absorb the nutrients.

Hi embrace..
Never used that product. .but the way I see it the promix has a good ph range of 6.2..I never bother measuring water coming out the pot, as long as the ph of the water going in the pot is 6.2 you should be golden..
You said no nutes for 3 weeks. I'd start using your flower nutes again, half strength Ph 6.2.
The coloured leafs are gonna stay damaged but the buds will be alright and fatten up.
I actually like her colour.

Back
Top Bottom