Seedlings drooping

Don't feel bad; we all have feelings that droop sometimes. ;)

As for drooping seedlings, a photo and some background information, especially about soil and light, would be a big help. Here's a list of questions: How to Ask for Grow Support

If your seedlings have gotten really long and skinny and then fallen over, they probably just need a lot more light. A healthy seedling that's getting plenty of light will have a stout little stalk. Seedlings that are light starved will s-t-r-e-t-c-h out to try to get more light. Cannabis plants love lots of light and will not produce well without it!

Hope that helps...

Don't feel bad; we all have feelings that droop sometimes. ;)

As for drooping seedlings, a photo and some background information, especially about soil and light, would be a big help. Here's a list of questions: How to Ask for Grow Support

If your seedlings have gotten really long and skinny and then fallen over, they probably just need a lot more light. A healthy seedling that's getting plenty of light will have a stout little stalk. Seedlings that are light starved will s-t-r-e-t-c-h out to try to get more light. Cannabis plants love lots of light and will not produce well without it!

Hope that helps...

Thanks and I'm growing in 1" rock wool starter cubes and they were just put under the light so maybe they were stressing because thee was no light on at all? i propped one up with a tooth pick the others seem to be doing better under the light. i hope they make it through this time and sorry in the tittle it was a typo was supposed to be "seedlings drooping" LOL :thumb:

Thanks and I'm growing in 1" rock wool starter cubes and they were just put under the light so maybe they were stressing because thee was no light on at all? i propped one up with a tooth pick the others seem to be doing better under the light. i hope they make it through this time and sorry in the tittle it was a typo was supposed to be "seedlings drooping" LOL :thumb:

So did they grow in their rock wool cubes for a long time without any light? In any case, I hope they'll perk up now.

I liked "feelings drooping."

Back
Top Bottom