K.puff&stuff

Hi guys just a question My seedlings are not showing much there like on pause does anyone know what par value a seedling need to be able to go toward the light and what would be a good temp my temp is high 30 degrees humidity shows 28. But the plants are still green, light is about 36 inches up from them I have a baby heater under them to keep my dirt warm maybe i'm over doing it My humidity went down temperature went

Here are a few things to consider

420-magazine-mobile1582789563.jpg

Usually starting at 30inches away is most led lights

Sorry how many days in medium?

Humidity is a little low try to get that up a bit

Your temps seem okay but watch for heat stress .

Okay your temp is okay. Mine is at that now

My humidity is at 45% and I'm trying to bring t up to 55-60% bit just took some newspaper and wetted it on a tray will see if that works tonight? Roots like humidity in veg so you can train them .

Sorry I ramble hope we figure her out for ya boss .

How many watts is that device of led who makes it bro?

There are leds that I'm testing out there 850 watts equivalent to 1200 watts hps my lumen reading right now is 450 at 26 inches from canopy setting is full seedling and i added veg setting to about 5
Hey thanks kingjoe83 for the info. My humidity is going down but temp is going up some 32 degrees to 35 degree i think this temp meter is wrong not working well doesn't feel like 32 in the box at all.I put my hand on top of my light over the fans and it cool air coming out doesn't feel hot at all in there.
No I didn't make the lights I'm trying to make them work so I can market them they added my name to them but i'm not crazy about the logo lol but they seem to work so far. I have them on my timer 18 on 6 off for now nice and cool like i said 12 ban full spectrum big light not to heavy but yep there bright. I got 8 of them for my grow tent 10x10 I don't think so lol way to much light

There are leds that i'm testing out there 850 watts equivalent to 1200 watts hps my lumen reading right now is 450 at 26 inches from canopy
Hey thanks kingjoe83 for the info. My humidity is going down but temp is going up some 32 degrees to 35 degree i think this temp meter is wrong not working well doesn't feel like 32 in the box at all.I put my hand on top of my light over the fans and it cool air coming out doesnt feell hot at all in there

Okay let me see if i can get some one here hold on?

I'm running out of knowledge just hit few dabs .

What size of grow area is the light in and is it soil or coco?

Also if coco are you watering to run off?

I'd say 32 inches away for 850 watts 28-32 front the top of the cup .

They should be down at that height you want to see those little fans of his reaching skywards means happy ..

Its a small closet thing 2x3 6 feet high you know the ones from wall mart I cant install my tent my house is up for sale dont want people to see this big 10x10 thing so I put my light in a thing like this
capri-armoire-de-chambre-style-contemporain-melami.jpg
seems to work added some foil paper on the inside doors there sheep at wallmart there always on special maybe give someone a new idea

If those suckers truly pull 800 watts of led light at the wall of say they are close enough. I keep my cheap Amazon Chinese led at 3 ft with excellent results. The slow growth is likely from low humidity. Do they get good ventalation?

Also I wouldn't warm the dirt. In fact I always advocate for cool dirt! That's likely the problem. Think nature. Top soil slightly warm but down even a foot probably never over 75 80 max

Yep they got ventilation will get a small fan for them this week order from amazon I added a wet towel in a bowl will see if humidity goes up should

TheMadDabber yea ok I will turn off the pad now let them go. yea maybe that could be also one of the reason great forum guys. I will keep you guys up to date i'm trying to do a journal on what i'm doing and with you guys helping me out its greatly appreciated. I got my prescription today and my grow license also is coming in. it will be legal here in canada next year but its not quantity but quality will be the player and I want quality nothing less. My girls are 2 Sour jacks and 2 Crown royals. Thanks pennywise thanks kingjoe

Its a small closet thing 2x3 6 feet high you know the ones from wall mart I cant install my tent my house is up for sale dont want people to see this big 10x10 thing so I put my light in a thing like this
capri-armoire-de-chambre-style-contemporain-melami.jpg
seems to work added some foil paper on the inside doors there sheep at wallmart there always on special maybe give someone a new idea

Got a hole or put sandwich baggies over the cups I just remembered I'm going to try that now . Lol .

Your temps are way high and humidity is way low. You need to get humidity up to around 70% try putting a little dome over them like a clear plastic cup or put a wet towel in grow space. 30c is way too hot you need to drop temp a few dwgrees. And finally if your light is 800w and on full power that will be too intense for the seedlings also.

Cultivator no the light are not full power just my seedling setting is open wide my veg setting is only 5 ,6 my light have intensity nobs on them you know like volume nobs so as of now i have seedling full and veg nobs only at 5 or 6 not even close i'm pulling no more the 250 watts at the wall right now yep got a wet towel in there in a bowl

Back
Top Bottom