Fimming help: First time grower

BudJaMon

Can someone tell me if I fimmed these right or have I done this wrong?
420-magazine-mobile1774835918.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1371072614.jpg

Fimming help (first time grower)

I changed my mind. I decided to main-line both plants instead of one and hope they don't just die over night from lack or experience. And this is what I'm left at so far.
420-magazine-mobile1141119372.jpg

Top man! Glad to see u went for it! Looks like you,ve done a grand job there, well done mate! It will take abit longer in veg bcause of having to train the plants, but most people will employ some sort of training anyway, so ur not talking extra months or anything lol, the benifits out way for me though, others maybe not. Dont worry about never doing it before, soo many guides on here and other sites, even videos. Aslong as you,ve had a good look into what your planning and the girls are healthy you should be ok!
All the best for u and the girls

Definitely trying this on my next grow....just been afraid of messing up thx BudJaMon:thumb:
Always pop up nd ask if your not sure bro, thats what this site is all about, helping others.
U might even ask what others need to know too nd get the answers out there
Keep it green nd keep it clean ✌

The best way to train your plants with the least amount of stress, speed and grams/m2 is to just bend the plants. Every extra week yoi place on a grow is time lost for your next grow. Ive tried just about everyway there is to train a plant and fimming, topping, mainlining, fluxing etc take way too long. And you dont get any extra weight when compared to bending only, especially when you factor i time saved i veg as it doesnt really slow your veg time at all when only bending. Also pruning is important too in order to get the weaker growth remived and increase airflow and light penetration. Thats just my 2cents anyway. Feel free to check some of my grow journals out and see what i do with real fast turn arounds.

The best way to train your plants with the least amount of stress, speed and grams/m2 is to just bend the plants. Every extra week yoi place on a grow is time lost for your next grow. Ive tried just about everyway there is to train a plant and fimming, topping, mainlining, fluxing etc take way too long. And you dont get any extra weight when compared to bending only, especially when you factor i time saved i veg as it doesnt really slow your veg time at all when only bending. Also pruning is important too in order to get the weaker growth remived and increase airflow and light penetration. Thats just my 2cents anyway. Feel free to check some of my grow journals out and see what i do with real fast turn arounds.

I appreciate the advice, but I'm gonna try a different way for each grow, my next Will probably be fimming then topping with some LST as well as changing up my mediums. I'm wanting to find the best for me, without leaving out any options.

If its your first grow keep it as simple as possible. The more tbings you try the more likely you will have problems. I always tell people for their first grow do as little as possible in terms of any type of training or interference l. It will stand you in good stead in future as you will have something to guage future grows on and its kept simple. Dont tamper too much and dont listen to lots of peoples advice and i see a lot of bad advice about. Keep it as simple as you can and go from there. Simple doesnt mean you wont get a good quality grow with a decent yield as long as you have adequate light (minimum 400w per m2 or 4'x4'), ventilation and humidity.

If its your first grow keep it as simple as possible. The more tbings you try the more likely you will have problems. I always tell people for their first grow do as little as possible in terms of any type of training or interference l. It will stand you in good stead in future as you will have something to guage future grows on and its kept simple. Dont tamper too much and dont listen to lots of peoples advice and i see a lot of bad advice about. Keep it as simple as you can and go from there. Simple doesnt mean you wont get a good quality grow with a decent yield as long as you have adequate light (minimum 400w per m2 or 4'x4'), ventilation and humidity.
I get what your saying mate with keeping it simple but with all the info on internet these i dont think training is too big a hurdle for a new grower, i mean yeah keep it simple in regards to set up, like start in soil dont go jumping in dwc or anything. I mean most people have the common sense to know how to keep a plant alive(not thrive), i dont think training is too much for 1st timers, with all the GOOD info out there its hard to go wrong, i hear you about the bad info though, will always be some no matter where you go but i feel there is more good info on growing than bad ( not limited to this site!) I completly get what your sayin though cult, and i know you know you stuff ahai actually had a look at some of your grows a while back when seen u on another thread lol
I like the idea of trying something new each grow, defo going to try the quick veg wirh just lst though, sounds right up my street. Would love to just sog for the short veg but i wont dare do more than 4 at a time dew to location laws ect. So this does intrest me.
Anyway all the best with the girls! ✌

Believe me I would have loved to just let them grow, but I do have a limit I how tall I can let them grow. I've only got about a 4'x4' area to work with and about 5' height. So I did have to do some training. I was gonna stock to just fimming then and then I read on the main-lining by Nugbucketz and seen it was for limited space and though it would work for what I had. I understand the bad info, that's why I always double or triple check from multiple sources on success and how easy it would be. I take all the advice I can get and work with what's best for my situation. I appreciate all the help I can get, especially from those that have had unlimited success and know what they are doing. I'm new to this site so I'm also learning who knows their stuff and who is just getting by. Any more information you might have that would help me I'd appreciate it tremendously.

So I'm kind of worried my plants might be stunted. Or the containers might be to small. The red container is 9.5" tall, 9.5" wide and the white container is 10" tall, 8.5" wide. Do I need to transplant them both to something bigger like a single tote? I've also not watered them for 5 days and the soil is still moist. Or am I over thinking it and this is all normal? It's been 48 hours sense I main-lined them. And it looks like the leaves are curving up on the white potted plant on the new growth.
420-magazine-mobile1499366559.jpg
420-magazine-mobile544562091.jpg
420-magazine-mobile808385104.jpg

The original picture from cutting them is a few post up.

Back
Top Bottom