Hygrometer/temp indicator - What are you using?

Grow Meds

What instrument are you using for monitoring your grow humidity & temp? Brand, where to purchase, etc. is all appreciated info.

We were just talking about that on another thread. I love my Caliber Mk IV digital (Amazon, about $20) because it's small, accurate, and responds really fast, but Canada Guy here at 420 was happy with a little unit he got at Canadian tire for about $3.

You can actually adjust the calibration of the Mk IV using the salt slurry method (look it up--simple!), even though mine was spot on right out of the box, but even with a unit that's not calibratable, you can use the salt slurry test to see how far off it might be.

001731.JPG

Ye £10 bucks about as cheap as they come i've had it several years now only turn it off between grows these days... i have no idea if it is accurate & gives aprox % not sure if these cheap things need calibrating tho ?

I see some really inexpensive ones on e-bay, both the type with wired probe and the kind that are solid. For the price of some of them , a person could get several just in case one crapped out. Today I was in a local vape shop which sells cigars and they had these little humidity indicators for a humidor. The price was right so I picked one up - will have to see how well it works. Will have to check out the slurry method test - but I got a blank page on your link. Found this page instead:

How to Test a Hygrometer: 6 Steps (with Pictures) - wikiHow

Back
Top Bottom