Help! Sad plant

AmnestyJane

Hello,

I'm doing a test grow. Its a super silver haze strain. One plant, growing under 600W LED lamp. Im at 8 weeks of flower (12/12). I cant remember the name of the soil but i do know its supposed to have everything a plant needs....which yes i know its BS. This is my first test grow. Had two plants and one turned out to be a male so I have this girl left. If more info is needed just let me know and ill get it posted. see pics attached.
20171113_164539.jpg
20171113_164531.jpg
20171113_164526.jpg

hey jane , welcome to 420 !! if this is a test grow you are on the right track ! here is a link to a 420 member L E D grow journal started in october. follow along and learn some more.....
First Grow - Soil - LED Twin 900 Watt - Raindance Strain Equilibrium Genetics
on the toolbar above click on grow room and then choose from the drop down box... how to , journals etc....... best of luck keep us updated on the real grow... 420 people on here are outstanding !!!! and never be afriad to ask questions . we are all in this together !:Namaste:

Hello,

I'm doing a test grow. Its a super silver haze strain. One plant, growing under 600W LED lamp. Im at 8 weeks of flower (12/12). I cant remember the name of the soil but i do know its supposed to have everything a plant needs....which yes i know its BS. This is my first test grow. Had two plants and one turned out to be a male so I have this girl left. If more info is needed just let me know and ill get it posted. see pics attached.
20171113_164539.jpg
20171113_164531.jpg
20171113_164526.jpg
That looks like light burn to me usually if there are any deficiency it looks different pick up your light don't water it for at list 3 or 4 days before watering check ph it should be in between 5.5 and 6.5 and let it get better make sure not to put to much nitrogen or nutrition

I'd say you need some neuts. I would guess Potassium and phosphorus. The plant is transferring the neuts from the leaves to feed the buds, which is why the leaves are yellowing. It's what happens at the end of the flowering cycle. Post a close up of your buds and we can guess how much time you have left. Good job for your first grow. :bravo:

Back
Top Bottom