My first girl and my only survivor - Just need some flowering help

dooxy

Yeah some of you might have seen my disaster treads... :scratchinghead:

Anyways here is my survivor she is looking strong it is a Northern light auto-flower. She is bloom week three-ish.
I was think when can i start defoliate a bit? how do i do that safely without stressing the plant to much? is it even needed at this point?

I did read some on LST = low stress training, i think that is a bit to late now. I would want to give the upcoming buds a chance for more light. She is about 1 to 1 1/2 inc thick in the stem. and the leaves that is growing out is getting a lot harder.

PH is jumping up and down everyday am solving that with some added ph water and more frequent water changes.
Nuts are about 70% of recommended my the manufacture. Light is getting move about 18 inch from the top almost daily. :D

Any feedback i would like to hear from u all how am doing. since this is my first ever grow.

DSC_084316.JPG
DSC_084213.JPG
DSC_084115.JPG

Looking very good. What size pot is she in, what kind of soil, and what kind of neuts?

5 gallon bucket with a airstone, and a tip drip feed but it is not in use since the first plant got rootrot above the medium.
I use NUTRILIFE SM-90 for root protection since my water is around 73.4 F. And nuts are GHE FloraDuo Tripack + GHE Diamond Nectar. :)

Hey there. I have a little chart that may help you in your journey...

420-magazine-mobile1974387761.jpg

thanks i have actually seen that one in another thread recently, But i did not understand it until i had to do a lot of google-fu! Am a bit sad atm am a student so am a bit broke until the end of the month. So i can't buy a EC or PPM meter at the moment. Am just going to have to keep on doing water changes more frequently. :)

Is there a question I can help with??? You may not need a ppm meter to diagnose the problem.

May I suggest lowering your nute level? Just back to 50% less is more and until that meter arrives I think it would be a great call. Maybe sell back some books or somethings I mean we're talking 12 dollars for the tester. Regardless she still looks good. I find it bizarre however the Ph is fluctuating in both directions. In a stable Dwc res you should only ever have to Ph down.

May I suggest lowering your nute level? Just back to 50% less is more and until that meter arrives I think it would be a great call. Maybe sell back some books or somethings I mean we're talking 12 dollars for the tester. Regardless she still looks good. I find it bizarre however the Ph is fluctuating in both directions. In a stable Dwc res you should only ever have to Ph down.

The last two weeks i have been using 70% of GHE chart recommendations, she is drinking about 0,5 gallon with in 2-3 days-ish.
Am just noticing that every time she does this. the ph drops from maybe around 5.9 down to 4.5 PH, for that amount of water.

I what i want to to do but am afraid of, is to remove a lot of leaves to give the smaller / lower buds some love. But am not sure if that is even a good idea at this point.

The EC-PPM-pen-tester in my country local cost around 80-90$ and i don't want to order anything cannabis related that can get flagged in customs in my country. I only have to wait to the 24th :)

The last two weeks i have been using 70% of GHE chart recommendations, she is drinking about 0,5 gallon with in 2-3 days-ish.
Am just noticing that every time she does this. the ph drops from maybe around 5.9 down to 4.5 PH, for that amount of water.

I what i want to to do but am afraid of, is to remove a lot of leaves to give the smaller / lower buds some love. But am not sure if that is even a good idea at this point.

The EC-PPM-pen-tester in my country local cost around 80-90$ and i if i order it on ebay, customer can RED-flag it, as a drug tool to produce narcotics. Since Cannabis here is the same crime as crack cocaine. AKA hard drugs i really don't feel like having the police kicking down my door. Posting here is all ready a risk am taking.

rater per paranoid and safe then sorry. :p
Wow. I'm sorry to hear that. But federally in the states these assclowns have weed listed above meth and coke. Makes me sick. Pm in route!

I would remove the big fan leaves in the middle of your lady to give more light to your budsites and minimize mold with overlapping leaves. Other than that you're plant looks nice and healthy.

I would remove the big fan leaves in the middle of your lady to give more light to your budsites and minimize mold with overlapping leaves. Other than that you're plant looks nice and healthy.

tbh i have two of them just to get some flow they are not so strung they are more to get some cancellation. But i will do that thanks. :)

If you have a little fan gently stirring the air, I wouldn't remove anything.

But I'm a lazy gardener and figure Mother Nature figured out how the plant should grow a while back :)

Id like to hang around to watch the finish - I have a NLA seed I'm waiting to start.

You have a beautiful plant.

Back
Top Bottom