White fuzz on seedlings

tiedyesmiley

420 Member
This was my second attempt at seedlings. My first time did not germ the seeds wasn't very good, they did not germ in paper towel. Got a new bag of seeds I believe it's a landrace sativa. I got a little round pods with a plastic cover for the greenhouse aspect. I got 2 to germ yet the kids got white fuzz growth. I through them out assuming it was mold.

What would be the best way?

Place in soil or paper towel?

Try the pods again? Is the white fuzz ok?

I wouldn't worry about a little mold. Fungus and bacteria are everywhere in the natural world and play an important role there.

Try sponsor cropkingseeds.com's paper towel instructions. Works great! :thumb:
Thanks for the reply. Sorry for my late response. I did learn alot from the first germination attempt. I did have two seeds pop. Sadly what seedling I thought I had was the taproot went up to the air. This possibly happened due to light shining on it?

So I did attempt to germinate via the crop king method. I just placed them in a paper towel. I'm fairly sure several of them I can transplant tomorrow. I say that because several has a tap root showing, when I placed into paper towels just now.

So here goes, round 2! Once I complete a successful bagseed grow, is when I buy seeds. I want to go from sexing the plant. So I know I can do it in the future if I produce my own seeds. Plus I'm broke right now...

Back
Top Bottom