Hi all new to the site just need a bit of info on a yellow Somango!

Jord

Hi all

Appreciate any inputs. Just regarding 1 out of 4 plants I'm growing at the minute.

The plant in question is a somango strain

Feeding on biobizz nutrients with biobizz all mix soil.

The plants are all in fabric pots same food, but for some reason the somango is losing a few leaves. Yellowing then wilting. I will say it's the biggest of the 4 and I'm just wondering if it's sucking the nutes out of the old leaves before flush?

Any help welcome cheers

Jord

Ps pic below, I will try for another pic tonight when lights are out.

420-magazine-mobile1543107509.jpg

I have another somango that's about a week ahead that was outside for first week of flower. I'm having no issues with that. But it's 1/3 off the size....but has bigger buds lol

420-magazine-mobile123113745.jpg

Likely a phosphorus deficiency. Hard to say with the pic. May also be a cal mag issue. What medium and how far.jntk flower? Don't forget there is a fade that's natural before harvest when leaves yellow and plant is near the end of its life.

Any and all info regarding Ph medium TDS can all help us help you. Hope your days going well

Sorry it almost looks like you could use a touch more nitrogen. But depending on how near harvest you are will dictate whether or not it is a concern

:high five:

Sorry it almost looks like you could use a touch more nitrogen. But depending on how near harvest you are will dictate whether or not it is a concern

:high five:

Cheers for the reply .

The plant in question is about a week and half away from going into flush.

I'm feeding all the bio bizz range. At full strength going of there feeding schedule.

I've got a black domina that has the same pattern but not as severe. Also have a Girl Scout cookie and she has 1 or 2 yellowing.

All 3 are around 7/8 week in flower. All three still have clear trichs.

The little somango is a week ahead and put on flush this morning. She's got all cloudy trichs. So depending how she does on the amber she might be getting 2 week

Oh nice!!! You are right on track friend. Flush will cause the plant to use its reserves aka eat itself and yellow. Not unusual or bad. Any earlier you would have some room for concern, but sounds like you just needed some reassurance!

Oh nice!!! You are right on track friend. Flush will cause the plant to use its reserves aka eat itself and yellow. Not unusual or bad. Any earlier you would have some room for concern, but sounds like you just needed some reassurance!

Yeah it's not my first rodeo sought to speak, But the first time I've done this completely on my own.

It's the first time I've gone down the organic root aswell. completely different set up to how I use to do things.

Glad to here comments she's on track .

Ya it's hungry and knows it's Gunna go to the big bong in the sky

I still want bud pics, I have some samongo seeds , love to see how it looks

Yeah no worries bud! Lights are out 7pm uk time so I'll post some bud pics of all the girls.

Will say one thing about the somango. The one that was outside is so freakly different from the indoor somango

Yeah no worries bud! Lights are out 7pm uk time so I'll post some bud pics of all the girls.

Will say one thing about the somango. The one that was outside is so freakly different from the indoor somango
Could be a pheno difference

Cool can't wait to see em

This is my next project!

2 Russian widow mummies
2 somango mummies

Should be kicking a journal off beginning of Jan I think.

I'm with Chris. Don't forget. A phenotype is the plant showing it's genotype under different environments. So the same genotype put into differing environments will bring differnt phenotypes. But a stable strain will and should often look similar in the same room but can vary drastically between growers and their nutrients temps humidity etc.

Totally normal I guess is what I'm getting at! Look forward to pics I nearly did somango this round but ended up with strawberry kush.

Back
Top Bottom