Yellow leaves with purple spots - Some plants only yellow leaves

Flythekite

What Strain is it? Several variations of OG. We dont know for certain.
Week 4 Flower
Indoor
RH40
reservoir temp: 69
MANual feeding
1000w
climate controlled
RH of Room/Cabinet? 75
PH of Medium or Reservoir? 5.8
Any Pests? naw
How Often are you Watering I water to flush, by hand, let them drink to maybe 40% remaining thengive each some nut water to allow them all to dehydrate to 5-10% simoltaniously depending on their weight. then repeat the cycle. flushing to 500ppm
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? floranova flower 1part. 2ml/g big bud, 1ml/g superthrive, 5ml/g vitamax, full power 5ml/g, pro silicate .5ml/g , calmag 3ml/g , great white uh 3tsp/40g

full

Week 1 flower. the circled leaf is the only leaf showing symptoms so far... however, there are several plants with the same exact 1 leaf. I want to curb this issue before it developed into a fully yellow plant. the prior generations all started like this then ended up turning almost entirely yellow with 90% of the large leafs falling off severely affecting size and density of the bud. We dont see any issue till flower stage.

Hi FTK -- Thanks for providing all the info! Did you forget to attach the photo? Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

It sounds like your previous yellowing problem was severe even though it looks like you're using quite a cocktail of nutes.

Are you're using all of the recommended basic nutrients in whatever system you're using?

Here's a thought: to simplify things (and thus simplify troubleshooting) choose a 2- or 3-bottle system and use the recommended ratios of bottle a, bottle b, etc. at half the recommended strength and that's all. (That should be enough.) Use just the basics but be sure to use ALL the basics, not (for example) one bottle of a three bottle system plus a bunch of random stuff so you end up with a deficiency even though you've got $100 worth of fertilizer.

For example, for General Hydroponics' 3-bottle Flora Series solution, you would just use the recommended ratios of FloraGro, FloraMicro, and FloraBloom, adjusting the amounts each week according to GH's feeding schedule, and that's it. (That's really all you need, but use it anything at half strength until you're sure the plants can take it.)

Then see how things go, maybe adding some Ca/Mg if needed.

Only then do you start adding the various magic extras if you want.

I may be way off the mark and I hope that doesn't sound judgmental or anything, but if you could cut back to just the basics while making sure that you're using all the basics and in the right ratios, it's hard to go wrong--the plant scientists have done all the work for you in the lab.

Good luck and have fun! :)

Back
Top Bottom