Humboldt Secrets?

bignugz420

Has anyone tried the nute line called HUMBOLDT SECRETS? They look legit but I have ran GH forever so anyone who has please let me know how good it worked there is one bottle that is supposed to be a booster a root builder, all around health

I believe the one bottle you refer to is Humbolt Secret Golden Tree...an all in one plant enhancer...I've used it in conjunction with FF products in the past...does it work miracles?...no... but it doesn't hurt...its affordable and a little goes a long ways,,,cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

I believe the one bottle you refer to is Humbolt Secret Golden Tree...an all in one plant enhancer...I've used it in conjunction with FF products in the past...does it work miracles?...no... but it doesn't hurt...its affordable and a little goes a long ways,,,cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

Do you still use it and is it ok with GH PRODUCTS

Do you still use it and is it ok with GH PRODUCTS

I went organic this season and yes I used some during flowering...because personally I think it's just concentrated humic acid(I could be wrong tho')...I've seen folks on another forum use it with GH, AN and others...some rave about results, so yeah it would be fine...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

Back
Top Bottom