Hydro - Leaves drooping

royroy

Had blueberry headband going swell under 300W LED, switch to flower and had to go to 300W CFL.... Plant is now drooping after 11/2 weeks no sign of flower. I also poured water over rocks to replenish bubbler bucket. Was that a bad thing? Should I go back LED? Am I screwed? ....already POed!

Hydro...leaves drooping

Had blueberry headband going swell under 300W LED, switch to flower and had to go to 300W CFL.... Plant is now drooping after 11/2 weeks no sign of flower. I also poured water over rocks to replenish bubbler bucket. Was that a bad thing? Should I go back LED? Am I screwed? ....already POed!

I'd go back maybe the down grade in light stressed her to re veg?

Your light is suppose to get more intense as it grows?

These are my thoughts I'd recommend a second or possible third opinion

Pics would me nice too

Pictures would be great. What's 11/2? What temp of cfl? 2500k?
Did they droop after you put water over rocks? What does the roots look like? And the obvious. Ph? Water temp? Ppm? Nutes?

1 and 1/2 weeks. PH is 5.2, ppm is about 1200, let me get a pic.

Ppm Lower to around 400 ish

Ph okay maybe bring up to 5.5 ?

420-magazine-mobile1192473132.jpg

Dewey mister what is temp of water?

He said he was gonna check and get back to us. I am suspecting the start of root rot. Maybe not enough air bubbles.

Ya I'm just learning this so I use an airstone with a fish pump for air. Than I use the bottom of a cloner bucket to mist the roots. Also I change the bucket every week or so I open daily if it's hot I change etc, so far so good. Good luck man hope you figure this out.

Ya I'm just learning this so I use an airstone with a fish pump for air. Than I use the bottom of a cloner bucket to mist the roots. Also I change the bucket every week or so I open daily if it's hot I change etc, so far so good. Good luck man hope you figure this out.
420-magazine-mobile2108658718.jpg

Back
Top Bottom