Pre following too early help!

Droloh

How do I stop my plants from pre flowering and back to Veg? Not sure why or how this happened they are feminized seeds (thinking my lights were fucked up but I have other plants[different strain regular seeds} that this didn't happen to.) If I'm stuck in flowering can I clone them? I'm only couple weeks in veg. Is there any options for me? Thanks

How do I stop my plants from pre flowering and back to Veg? Not sure why or how this happened they are feminized seeds (thinking my lights were fucked up but I have other plants[different strain regular seeds} that this didn't happen to.) If I'm stuck in flowering can I clone them? I'm only couple weeks in veg. Is there any options for me? Thanks
You can always re veg. Depending what light cycle your using just add more hours of light. And yes you can and should clone in pre flower. That is when I notice most people choose to take their clonea

I have to ask: are you sure that those seeds weren't autoflowers? That's what immediately comes to mind with a plant that spontaneously goes into flower after just a few weeks. If that's the case, then no, you can't clone them and you can't revert them so full steam ahead and enjoy the ride. ;)

Well said sci! I had that happen with a bag seed Myself.... I was like wtf?! If only some plants are flowering (Sorry totally missed that bit) then it is likely the ones pistol popping are autos. This happened to rich farmer. He grew what he was told were photo period plants, but they flowered on their own without change of light schedule. It may be nice you will have a little pre harvest snack .

Here's my bag seed auto.

420-magazine-mobile1805603679.jpg

I would email the seed providers they may offer you new seeds or a substantial discount!

You can always re veg. Depending what light cycle your using just add more hours of light. And yes you can and should clone in pre flower. That is when I notice most people choose to take their clonea

My lights are 18/6. Think I'm going to pull couple clones as I top it and see what happens. Hopefully it'll work in regrowth more instead of buds.

I have to ask: are you sure that those seeds weren't autoflowers? That's what immediately comes to mind with a plant that spontaneously goes into flower after just a few weeks. If that's the case, then no, you can't clone them and you can't revert them so full steam ahead and enjoy the ride. ;)

I just know they are feminized. But not supposed to be auto flower. I'm going to top it take clones and see what happens. Not much to top really that's why I'm tripping over how many pistols it's shooting

Well said sci! I had that happen with a bag seed Myself.... I was like wtf?! If only some plants are flowering (Sorry totally missed that bit) then it is likely the ones pistol popping are autos. This happened to rich farmer. He grew what he was told were photo period plants, but they flowered on their own without change of light schedule. It may be nice you will have a little pre harvest snack .

Here's my bag seed auto.

420-magazine-mobile1805603679.jpg

I would email the seed providers they may offer you new seeds or a substantial discount!

I have two strains. The one that's going into flower early are feminized. The other strain is regular seeds. It's just now shooting couple pistols, or showing sex however you may.

Sometimes seeds can get mixed up, but as it was said, if it's autoflowering cloning won't work and topping at the beginning of an auto's flowering cycle will probably stunt it. I have successfully topped autoflowers but never after it started showing pistils.

It's there any other things that could cause a plant to go in flower early? Pretty sure my lights were off time couple hours and then the time changed as well so had to work that in. I'm in super soil and still haven't got my ph where I want it it's like high sevens trying to get that down more.

Unless she had 12 hours of uninterrupted darkness for long a period of time, there's no possible other cause to make it flower.

Yeah not the case. Really hoping these aren't auto. If they were so I flip. And it would seem even early for autos. I'm hardly a month in veg.

It isn't early, autoflowers can first show pistils as early as 14 days. You can switch to flower whenever you like, the autoflower will still do it's thing, maybe a little slower to finish, but it won't be affected by the light change.

A picture could help to determine if it's just normal pre-flowers (singling it's ready to go into flower) or it's an auto.

It isn't early, autoflowers can first show pistils as early as 14 days. You can switch to flower whenever you like, the autoflower will still do it's thing, maybe a little slower to finish, but it won't be affected by the light change.

A picture could help to determine if it's just normal pre-flowers (singling it's ready to go into flower) or it's an auto.

It says I can't attach photos

Back
Top Bottom