Is she dead?

PopeyeSpinach

Had to leave town for 7 days and had no one to water plants. One of which im pretty sure is dead. Some of the fan leaves are still aliveish, but today all the buds are starting to feel dry and crunchy on the outside. Should I just pull this thing out and hang it and see what I can get? I'd say it's 30 days before I plan to harvest. Ive watered it twice since i got home, i got home 5 days ago.

20171120_085237.jpg
20171120_085246.jpg

I would cut her up now, she is already foxtailing and keeping her half alive is risking mold.

When I leave town for 7 days, I use a kids paddling pool as a water holding tray and over water till it's halfway up.

58 views not a single reply

Sorry about that Popeye, sometimes it happens because you see a help request, check it out and realise you have no idea how to help (lacking the experience etc. ) so don't post anything - rather than post only to say, "sorry I don't know"! Which is exactly what I did here...

Glad to see some others have been able to help. ..

I just needed someone to confirm what i already suspected. 7 days was something i couldn't help, its not like asking the neighbor to water the tomatoes and peppers..yet

But my indica bagseed is holding on just fine

Back
Top Bottom