No cash for grass!

mrbig13

Hey there I'm a new grower. I have been leeching of the info on here.lol the reason I call it the " no cash for grass" is cause I have been I'm trying to grow my meds on a very low budget . I'm disable do to having hurt my back at work. Well anyways I'm not here to make you fill sorry for me just here to let people know it doesn't take much to grow descent meds.
I'm growing in a closet that's about 3x5. I put this some stirahfome board that's silver lining on one side..I think it's used to insulate homes..that I found in my ally behind my appt. I use 3 gallon pots ..that a friend gave me..I'm using some soil that I found in my mother-in-laws old tool shead...my light is made up of for led lights from the wally that they call grow light for $5 each .2 grow light from home depot for $15 each this is the only things I played for..I also drove around the neighbor hood and for 6 lamps that I took apart for components I need to add 6 more led my wife got from her work ... I told no cash for grass lmao..I'm also going around collecting cans , bottles to recycle to buy me some good beans..
So I'm going to send some pic of my ghetto grow..check this out.
420-magazine-mobile1978818562.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1771107439.jpg
420-magazine-mobile313077368.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2121748991.jpg

Ass you can see I got 2 girls going that are clones from a very bad bag seed and now you know why I dig in the trash to save cans for better beans.. but I'm growing them just cause even though they suck I need my meds.. well like I said it don't take to much to start a grow closet.. where there's a will there's a way .. if you have any info where to get cheap beans in so.cali please let me know.. I hope you enjoy my little story..I'll take any other help and info..thanks to you all.#growyourown..✌

Back
Top Bottom