Flowering stage

Alen, by looking at the trichomes. If the trichomes are mostly milky white, that will give you an uplifting, euphoric buzz. If you want a more heavy , couchlock buzz, let the trichomes go further along till some turn amber.
You can get a jewelers loup or they have little micro scopes that attach to your phone.

Alen, by looking at the trichomes. If the trichomes are mostly milky white, that will give you an uplifting, euphoric buzz. If you want a more heavy , couchlock buzz, let the trichomes go further along till some turn amber.
You can get a jewelers loup or they have little micro scopes that attach to your phone.
I just bought one if this but idk how to use it i tried and it's not working
420-magazine-mobile2006802735.jpg

I have that same magnifier. I use it on its lowest zoom setting and that is still magnified well. It can be hard to get a good view with light. Make sure to hold the bud so it doesn't move. With practice, you will be able to make out the trichomes clearly. Here is a good reference for trich maturity...

when-to-harvest-cannabis-diagram5.jpg

That should do the job nicely, just a bit fiddly getting in the right light and focus. Took me a while, got to get really close almost touching the bud, then play with the focus and light. Then bang it will come into view.

Back
Top Bottom