Whats wrong with my plants? With photos

420blazeit420

Hi fellow growers.
I have recently started growing. This is my first real grow. I have two other grows under my belt, but were not able to finish due to family etc.

This is my light setup:
1000w LED Bossled from Aliexpress.
1200w LED Bestva from Aliexpress.
Just changed from 20/4 to 18/6, because the light is so bright, its crazy.
Is this overkill? i know there isnt 2200 watt, but maybe close to 1000w. Is this overkill for a 1,2m x 1,2m x 2m?
The light is 35-40cm from the top of the tent.

I know they dont really use that much watt, but hey, they were cheap, and i've heard of other people doing fine with them.

I have 13 plants in 120cm x 120cm x 2M. A littlebit tight but works as for now. (they are not in the same stage)
5 LSD25 who is around 50 days old.
3 six shooter who is around 35 days old(just started to flower)
5 Crystal Meth who is 2 weeks old.

I grow in soil, and use biocanna nutes for flower and veg. I also have bio rhizotonic.
The soil is also from biocanna.

The pots are all 10L.

The temperature is around 27-28 celcius at day, and 24-25 celcius at night.

I water them maybe every third day when the soil is dry 2-3cm down, and I use nutes every third time I water them.

I have a big fan to get nice and fresh air in the tent, and a heater that make sure the temperature stays where i want it to.

The problem is, that i feel that they are growing so fucking slow.

I think that if i were to harvest the LSD now, i wouldnt get more than maybe 5G of each.
The tallest plant is 60cm, and the shortest is 45cm..

I will try to have them 30 more days in the tent.
A few of the hairs on one of them have just started to turn a little orange.

I dont bother the PH of the water. Because where I live, there is good sink water. And i was told at the growshop(by a woman who seemed to know her shit) that the water in my area is nothing to worry about.

Please help. And if i forgot something, feel free to ask. I need help to get this shit to grow.
And sorry if my english is bad.

Are you sure? i feel that they are growing very slow. And they are not smelling any good either. They smell kinda like nutes, even tho i only use nutes every thrid time i water. If I touch the buds, my finger smells kinda fruity tho. I remember when they were going from veg to flower, they grewed insane every day. But they have slowed down, and i havent seen much changes in the buds for about 1 week. Is there another fase in flowering that will kinda make them blow up? If i get 30gs (approx 1 ounce) on every plant, i will be more than satisfied. Thanks :)

Yes, always ph your water and check ppm watering in as well. Then also check ph andnppm coming out. Will tell you a huge story of if the plant has too much or not enough of something. Last in regards to slow growth... are your plants on the floor? Are you in a cold basement? Is it possible the cold temps thru the floor are making your soil/root zone too cold? This will stunt your growth.

Ph problems will also stunt growth. In soils (that contains peat moss which most all soil does) you need to ph between 6.2 and 6.8. Prefer 6.5 area. Ph is most likley your problem (and nearly 50% of all deficiency issues).

Simply, if your temps/humidity/ are good and you dont go too crazy with nutrients..... then ph is your issue.

What nice guy said and how far are your lights to the top of your plants that's another milk crates are the shit for getting them off the floor

Are you sure? i feel that they are growing very slow. And they are not smelling any good either. They smell kinda like nutes, even tho i only use nutes every thrid time i water. If I touch the buds, my finger smells kinda fruity tho. I remember when they were going from veg to flower, they grewed insane every day. But they have slowed down, and i havent seen much changes in the buds for about 1 week. Is there another fase in flowering that will kinda make them blow up? If i get 30gs (approx 1 ounce) on every plant, i will be more than satisfied. Thanks :)

That's the hardest part for me is after the stretch seems like they just stop growing and that's when you gotta ad patients to the mix I recommend keeping a jar full of the previous crop on hand on my second grow now and it's working like a charm I check them out talk to them and roll a fatty

Based on the pictures they are looking good, a little deep green colored, but I see no clawing happening so that can just be strain related. Other then that, yea they will blow up and fill up more, they're still beginning to flower.
:Namaste:

But other plants have not been growing this slow. Without ph checkings. I’ve even red and seeing videos about the nutes i am using, and people are telling that you shouldnt worry too much about ph with them. But I am not 100% sure its true. I am still learning, hahah. But i think maybe the problem could be cold floor. Yes, its in my basement. I will add something between the floor and the pots. I already have plates under the pots, but will be adding ?styrofoam?(dont know the english word) under as well. Thanks for replies everyone. Can someone post a link to a cheap but ok ph thing? Thanks again

You dont wanna go cheap with a ph pen. My recommendation would be just use Ph drops unless you can afford to get a "blue lab" ph pen. Only way to go.

Back
Top Bottom