Final Flush - Your thoughts on sugar

GrowBird

I wanted to know what others thought. Because I am coming in for a landing on runway R2, on final approach best grow ever thx to QB lights) but I am for the first time considering running sugar (Coconut Sugar) in the final flush but I don't necessarily buy into it does/can do anything. But I'm wondering if I put recharge which is a mycorrhizae trichodema mix with sugars to feed them with in the root system for final flush would be better than just RO Water or Sugar? Think about this for a second. If the root system cant absorb the Sugar molecules, why not flush with mycorrhizae/Tea type root inoculant but with the Sugar too. Good microbes eat the Sugar, then lay waste, then the root system can uptake the Sugars.

420-magazine-mobile315402414.jpg
420-magazine-mobile494653667.jpg

Oh by the way, im in a Hempy System. Roots in water with a Airstone but its not DWC.

That all sounds very... theoretical. I think you'd need to set up a controlled lab experiment to validate your idea.

FWIW, I tried molasses on my last grow and it didn't seem to do anything that I could detect. I have been adding a teaspoon of the stuff to my oatmeal every morning just to use up the bottle.

Your buds look great!! :thumb:

That all sounds very... theoretical. I think you'd need to set up a controlled lab experiment to validate your idea.

FWIW, I tried molasses on my last grow and it didn't seem to do anything that I could detect. I have been adding a teaspoon of the stuff to my oatmeal every morning just to use up the bottle.

Your buds look great!! :thumb:
I've been using molasses since the beginning of this year's summer outdoor grow and the sugar was amazing.
A lot of it is strain and lighting but when adding molasses to compost tea, it helps dissipate chlorine in the tap water.

Check out this one:

420-magazine-mobile815635958.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1966848634.jpg

Only in flower 30 days so far....

Back
Top Bottom