Week 10 and only 1% amber

Botani

strain - og kush

i am at day 65 of flower since the lights went back 12/12. i just finished this exact plant in my last harvest so i know it well. i harvested it at day 69 last time and it was around 25-30% amber and 65-70% cloudy and it was showing 10-20% amber for the final 3 weeks.

this grow is the exact clones of that same og kush plant but this time i am at day 65 only 4 days from my last harvest and i am only around 1% amber and about 40% clear and only 59% cloudy. i also am experiencing foxtailing over about 5-8 of the 60-ish tops i have due to light intensity and not heat. but i have never experienced this in all my years of growing and i am wondering does anyone know what might be causing this?

is my trichs stopped or is something else going on?? last grow i didnt get any foxtailing and like i said i was watching 20% amber 2-3 weeks before harvest and now i am seeing a bunch of foxtails and still barely 1-2% amber....

IMG_20171122_141832941.jpg
IMG_20171122_141927430.jpg

also another piece of info. last time i only had 2x 400watt hps lights and i had to only feed around 600-800 ppm due to lack of light and nutes cause of out of stock in my barren backwoods area part of the country.

this time i have 1800 watts of hps power and i have been feeding the solid 1400-1600 ppm that is required for these stages of growth. so maybe last harvest was bad and this is right for this strain. because i am around 70% cloudy and 1-2 weeks away from harvest???

They look a little toasty,hiws the heat in yer tent, how close are yer lights

That's a big difference in grows bud, but some strains, and phenos of the strain, grow completely different

I would tend to area with C.Scorpio upon this matter at hand...

It would appear some heat stress is present from the old set up of 2 x 400w to 1800w = 3 x 600w ? perhaps ventilation is not up to scratch to keep temps down or poor choice of hoods... might need those air cooled hoods matey.

Could be a touch of nutrient burn as well due increased PPM levels ???

So ye this all could effect over all results bud !

Back
Top Bottom