Are these better lighting options than what I have now?

Bigz420

420 Member
I have been using a 400w MH HID to veg for years. would one of these be just as good or better than my MH 400 in a 3x3 area? or any other ideas that might come to mind. Bout $200 or under hopefully is what i can do. Thank you very much for your help

100 Watt Citizen CLU048 (2) COB Grow Light Kit

1000w LED Grow Light Double Chips Full Spectrum with UV and IR
or
450W LED Grow Light Full Spectrum for Indoor Plants Veg and Flower

Thank you very much!

I switched from HID to LED this grow and was immediately impressed with the results. I had the best vegetative growth I've probably ever had. I would say if you're happy with your MH and have no problems with temp and humidity, switching shouldn't be a huge priority, but it's up to you. The biggest issue I always had with HID in a small grow area is that it raises temperature a lot while keeping humidity low. With LED I have MUCH more control over these environmental variables.

Thank you for the information DaddyKush..I just checking with other people to see if i can do better for the money. just wanted to see if I should upgrade or change.

Thank you for the help. I think I will prob get the 100 Watt Citizen CLU048 or something similar to this product. But i will hopefully end up with 4 lights.

I have been using a 400w MH HID to veg for years. would one of these be just as good or better than my MH 400 in a 3x3 area? or any other ideas that might come to mind. Bout $200 or under hopefully is what i can do. Thank you very much for your help

100 Watt Citizen CLU048 (2) COB Grow Light Kit

1000w LED Grow Light Double Chips Full Spectrum with UV and IR
or
450W LED Grow Light Full Spectrum for Indoor Plants Veg and Flower

Thank you very much!
The 1000w won't be no where near 1000w probs 350 to 450 if u don't want to spend loads check off bossled 900w they draw 500w which is a nice amount for leds and they only cos 140 pound

I love using both hps and led together rocks and that plants just love it too
aee580c60dc5b23cf0c7ee451b5c5e9a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom