Cant find this answer anywhere (When to harvest at the very latest with a sick plant?

vyserage

So i've searched a decent amount and can not find this similar question or even guess at an answer. My middle plant in my grow room (will refer to plant as #5 from here on) started doing some bad yellowing bottom up and purple leaves between veins. I figured it out to lack of nutrients after realizing too late since flush/harvest window was approaching in just 5 days. This plant #5 was already a stretchy tall plant due to being 2 weeks behind all the others and lower to the grow light in comparison to other plants, for most of its life. Couple on the fact that i was having all plants slowly have bottom leaves yellowing/pailing and falling off, this left this particular plant #5 with little leaves to work with come flush time.

I decided to go ahead and flush it as some people were suggesting it was "too late at this point" from another thread i have here. After flushing all the plants leaves are now deteriating which is normal but my poor plant #5 looks horrid in comparison to the rest. The sugar leaves even show clear signs of damage. The buds and sugar leaves are about the only green left on the plant, aside from what fan leaves remain in their ugly state (with a little green left).

So my question is, Just how far do you want to let these kinds of situations go before finally harvesting it to avoid the start of bud quality decline or further decline in bud quality?

FYI harvest is going to be on this coming monday (12/4/17) if the trichomes are where i want them (im thinking 30% amber 70% cloudy) and if not, ill be leaving them in for another week, alongside my other 2 plants who'm require an additional week. In plant #5's current state i believe it could make it until monday, but not so sure about an additional week. Thoughts? This is still my first grow so all tips/tricks are welcome :)

(after getting close up to plant #5 i noticed its still somewhat green as you can hopefully see in the pics, this is why i figure it will make it to this monday harvest if it needs to be harvested, however i cant say for an additional week from monday.)

20171201_033511.jpg
20171201_033501.jpg
20171201_033222.jpg
20171201_033135.jpg
20171201_033126.jpg

Re: Cant find this answer anywhere (When to harvest at the very latest with a sick pl

The standard I got from my guru, for whatever it may be worth, is always to harvest before the buds themselves start to show signs of damage/starvation (and that includes the sugar leaves on the bud). That makes sense to me.

Back
Top Bottom