White Widow

Friendly

Hi everyone I'm new here and am on my third grow.But this time all legal in Canada. I purchased 10 white widow femed seeds and all sprouted. I really only wanted 8 plants but have ten growing real nice I'm currently in week six of veg and my plants are about two feet tall. I am planning to switch them to 12-12. Should I flush with ph water and then wait to feed ?

Hi everyone I'm new here and am on my third grow.But this time all legal in Canada. I purchased 10 white widow femed seeds and all sprouted. I really only wanted 8 plants but have ten growing real nice I'm currently in week six of veg and my plants are about two feet tall. I am planning to switch them to 12-12. Should I flush with ph water and then wait to feed ?

No

Welcome Friendly :welcome:and you too soulbench :welcome:

I probably agree with soulbench. It's just transition so just move to your bloom nutes. But you should tell us more. What media? What nutes have you been using?

Head over to The Grow Room > Frequently Asked Questions and ask there. That's where a lot of growers hang & you can get an opinion from many.

Ian

Back
Top Bottom